Night out

After I woke from my nap I got dressed in a long blue shirt with a gray vest on it with jeans. I looked in the mirror and saw how my hair was a mess. I brush my black hair back but it pops back up into its messy look. I sigh then I hear a chuckle behind me. When I look I see Loki staring at me from the door "what's so funny?" I ask him while I turn to him crossing my arms.

"Oh nothing just you look cute with your hair like that don't change a thing." he says leaning on the wall smirking. I blush and walk past him, he really is cute with that hairstyle, but when it's wet is even cuter. I feel Loki's eyes on me as someone knocks on the door. When I answer it Tony is standing there in a black top with black jeans he was wearing sunglasses. Oh great that man who couldn't be mind controlled, and he's taking the cute man out this won't end well, 

"ready?" Tony asks me then notices Loki. "I see he's better, but why is he still here?" He asks while pointing at Loki.

"He will be staying with me till I figure out what happened and what hurt him." I say looking at Loki who was waving at Tony, I turn to Tony. "I'm ready whenever you want to leave or I can go back into the room and watch a movie." He looks at me with hurt in his eyes to which I just shrugged off as I walked towards the limo with Tony right behind me. I entered the limo with tony next to me. "Not too drunk this time right?" I questioned him looking at him.

"Ok, ok fine not too drunk." He said hands raised in defense. I shake my head knowing it was a lie.

Soon we arrived at our destination and we entered. I drank 5 drinks while tony drank 7 as he continued to tell a group of girls our childhood and all the embarrassing things about me making me blush in embarrassment. I decided it was enough when he was about to hit 8th grade the grade of realization. I got up and excused us from the table dragging tony with me out of bar to the limo. When we entered I told the driver to take us home. Tony still tipsy from the drinks was in his own world as for me I was the more stable one of us two and I looked out the window. Wow he's cute when the street lights light up his eyes. Who am I kidding he's always cute ever since junior high. I really want to kiss him right now. You know what screw it i'm kissing him. As soon as I turned to check on Tony I was laying on the limos seat with Tony on top of me.

"Tony get off this isn't funny." I said struggling to get him off.

"No it's not but I can't help myself you looked so cute with you eyes shining in the streetlight." He said with his eyes half-lidded with haziness from the drinks. Before I could utter another word his lips connected with mine. At first I was in shock by the fact that my best friend since grade school was kissing me, but soon I fell under his sweet, soft touch. All too soon the kiss ended with me gasping for breath as Tony got off and looked at me his eyes filled with regret like the kiss was a mistake. It hurt but I knew that the kiss was just the drinks speaking and not him so I just turned away before he could catch the tears falling from my eyes. 

I'm such an idiot I shouldn't have done that now our friendship is over. I look over to kaylub to see him looking out the window again and to make things worse he was crying CRYING I made him cry which he hadn't done since I nearly died in the new york attack. What kind of best friend makes his best friend cry. Ugg I am such an idiot.

Soon we arrived back at the tower and I get out of the limo heading towards my room when I hear Tony's footsteps running after me. I continue to walk, and as I near the door I get turned around and hugged by Tony. Before I could question him I felt my shoulder getting wet. Is he crying why is he crying? My question was answered before I could ask it.

"I'm sorry I never meant to make you cry just please don't leave please" with those few words I started to laugh causing Tony to look at me with confusion.

"You baka we've been friends for far too long for me to just leave you over a drunken kiss. Your such a baka." I shake my head still laughing as he releases me from his grip so I could enter my room. "Bye Tony," I said as I enter my room closing the door behind me. When I looked around I saw Loki sleeping on the couch which I went over too. I leaned down close to his face to check his breathing when I hear him mumble "brother why" I continue to inspect him when I looked at the area of the wound. Still closed good means that the weapon used was infact a weapon and not magic or else the wound would have reopened by now. As I finish my inspection I ponder over the mumbled question as I head to my room and go to bed. Something to dream on I guess.