June's Arrival

The next morning Kaylub woke up to see Loki looking down at him. "Ahh Loki what are you doing in my room!?!" Kaylub asked frightened by Loki's presence. He smirks.

"Your really cute when you sleep."

"How long have you been watching me?"

"Since I returned at 12:20." He laid down next to him on his back looking at the stars that hung above created by Kaylub. "I can't believe thor forgot who you were."

"I can he seems forgetful." They chuckled as a cold air blew in from the open window. Kaylub used his ability over wind to close the window as he started to shiver. Loki looked over at him and snuggled with him allow him full access to his neck to which Kaylub bit into.

They woke up to the sound of screaming. Kaylub rushed out of the room with Loki teleporting to the problem. They saw a lady with sunlight golden hair, sky blue eyes, and tan skin. Loki stared at her as she looked at the two newcomers. 

"Why did you scream miss?" Loki asked as he helped her up.

"I just saw this man drink a girl's blood." They look over to Midnight who was cleaning up the mess with the girl laying next to him.

"She's fine she asked me to do it, and to not tell her parents about us." He said as the girl woke up to see the mess.

"I'm sorry about the mess please forgive me."

"Already forgiven now go home and don't breath a word of this to anyone understand?" She nodded as she hugged Jack and ran out of the room. "So a younger girl cute."

"Shut up she's 17 turning 18 in two days and i'm 24 we're fine." 

"I know, I know now get going i'll finish up here. Loki handle her." He nodded as he leads the lady to the couch.

"Now miss you have to understand they are fine and what you saw was legal, and you can't tell anyone about it understood?"

"No I want to know more, so i'll live here." She got up and picked Loki's room and closed the door as Kaylub came back to Loki.

"Soo how'd it go?" He asked as his seats next to him.

"Well we have a new tenant." Loki said pointing to his room to which Kaylub just shook his head as he fell asleep on Loki's shoulder. With his arm around him, Loki smiled down at the man. He kisses his forehead as he too fell asleep. 

The lady looked out of her room and saw the two. She glared and planed away to get her Loki as her eye shined green.