The Party

"hey Loki i'm back" Kaylub said as he walked into the apartment to see Loki sitting in the living room watching T.V.

"ah welcome home Kaylub. what's that?" he asked pointing at the bags in Kaylubs hand.

"oh this it's a pair of suits one for me and one for you." he said holding up the bags.

"why?" Loki looked at him in confusion.

"we are going to avengers tower for a party." Loki's eyes widen.

"Nope i'm staying here" What is he thinking this a terrible idea. If they find out it's me I could be in serious trouble and I want to know this guy better. Kaylub glared at him. 

"sorry you don't have a choice you're coming now go get dressed." he tossed the bag at him.

"fine but don't expect me to enjoy myself." he said as Kaylub smirked and entered his own room.

After getting dressed they exited Kaylub in a white suit as Loki wore a green one. Wow he looks good in green it emphasizes his eyes. He looking at me. Kaylub blushed a crimson red. 

"U-um we should get going don't want to be late." Kaylub stuttered as Loki chuckled. They left the building as the stars lit up the night.

When they reached the tower Tony was waiting outside.

"Kaylub glad you're here and you too....um what is your name?" Tony asked looking at Loki.

"My name is-"

"Loren his name is Loren" Kaylub said, Loki looked at him confused, Kaylubs eyes said trust me. They continue through the tower to the place were the party was taking place. Everyone stopped and stared at them as they entered. It felt like all eyes were on Kaylub as the pair along with Tony entered. Soon after introductions Kaylub and Loki were two drinks in and quite sober unlike most of the guests.

Kaylub exited the party to the balcony to get some fresh air as I stayed in and got use to the new avengers their names were quite weird to say the least. Quicksilver, a silver haired man who had super speed. Scarlet witch, Quicksilvers twin sister and can manipulate people with their worst nightmares. Vision, an embodiment of the mind stone. Last but not least Falcon, a man with man-made wings. Yeah they should make a great addition to the Avengers team. I see Tony head out to Kaylub as he just walks away. They seem to talk for some time, but then he turns away tears pricking his black orbs. I grit my teeth and feel a surge of my power building up ready to attack Tony, but then Thor yells my name as I accidentally reviled myself. The civilians were rushed out of harms way as I looked towards Kaylub, Tony had his suit on and was in front of him glaring my way. Then in a flash of light all I could see was a man with black wings and an all black outfit with a black mask and golden eyes. The same as Kaylubs the first day I met him.

"I knew there was something weird about you Loki" He said winking. "Do you trust me?" He asked holding his hand out. I nodded taking his hand as we flew out a window. We returned back to the apartment as he entered his room and locked it.