The Love Will Last

Kaylub woke up looking at Loki's chest as he shifted to smile at him. "Morning Kaylub, um you may not like this, but both of our families want to see us at 1:00 or else we will be separated." Kaylubs eyes widened as he got up and saw it was 12:50. We have 10 minutes got to go. He spread his wings and looked at Loki. "I'm coming." He got up and held Kaylubs hand as they appeared in Asgard at 12:58.

"Good you made it. Now BlackMoon why didn't you tell us you and Loki are in love?" BlackNight asked looking at his brother in disbelief. The two looked at each other as Odin came out of the Palace. 

"Loki this is a embarrassment to me for you to love another guy. How will your kingdom grow if you can't have kids?" He asked angered at Loki's choice.

"I love him and I don't care. I won't gain the kingdom, so I can love who I want." He held BlackMoons hand hard glaring at Odin.

"Odin I can understand your anger, but love is love and you can't fight it when you fall into its trap." He said smiling at BlackMoon who smiled back at his brothers understanding.

"Not if I can help it. Thor, handle the problem." Thor nodded as BlackNight was held back by SunShine. 

"No brother move!!!!" He yelled as BlackMoon got in between Loki and Thor who charged up his hammer and aimed it at the two. When he released it hit BlackMoon who got in the way and screamed suffering the attack. When it ended BlackMoon was completely out with burn marks all over his body. Loki held his love within his arms shaking him as tears fell from his eyes. "Brother please be ok." BlackNight said as SunShine let him go. Loki saw him breathing hard.

"Loki I want to go home please let's go home." BlackMoon said smiling up at Loki and wiping away his tears his eyes closing as loki held his hand. 

"Okay let's go," he picked him up and glared at his "family" as he teleported home. Laying Kaylub down on his bed and grabbing him water and bandages. "Please wake up my love I don't think I can live without you." He said kissing Kaylub who lifted his hand and placed it on Loki's head making him deepen the kiss. When they released Kaylub took of the bandages showing off his 4 pack and his chest with a few blade scars. Loki traced them getting moans from Kaylub.

"I'm fine, but don't touch my scars their sensitive." Loki smirked.

"Good to know." He climbed onto and over Kaylub. He leaned down and full on kissed him.