•Two•

(Elijah)

Gasping, I shot up into a sitting position. Looking down at the red blood stain on my shirt, he lied to me! Lied! Looking around i wasn't familiar with the location.

"Goodmorning brother." A voice came into the room I was in, a very familiar voice.

"Niklaus, what do I owe the pleasure to?" I smiled sarcastically, "you lied to me brother!" I stood up, looking at his eyes.

"Now now." He held his hands up in surrender, "I want us to go past that" Niklaus held his hand out.

"How do I know that I can trust you, brother." I asked, crossing my arms.

"Always and forever" he said not moving his hand, my mind was telling my to rip his heart out but my heart told me otherwise. I sighed as I grabbed his hand and shook it.

After showering and changing into a new suit, I felt my phone buzzing from my pocket. I grabbed my phone and looked down, Elena Gilbert appeared on my screen. I hesitated for a second before answering it.

"Hello Elena" I greet.

"Elijah, I need to speak with you. Come to my house" she said before hanging up not being able to say anything I did as I was told to and went straight to Elena.

Arriving at Elena's house I was ambushed my Damon as he ran at me, a white oak stake in one hand, he lunged at me, quickly moving out of the way he crashed into the concrete footpath. I grabbed the White oak stake from his hand and placing it in my suit pocket before grabbing him by the shirt and lifted him off the ground. "Hello Damon" I growled.

"You let Klaus live! He will come for Elena!" Damon yelled.

"Family is important, Damon. I am not here to fight you" I placed him down on the ground and smoothed over my suit.

"Well isn't that a shame." Damon came at me and lunged at me, suddenly a person ran and stood in the middle of us catching us both in surprise.

"Stop!" A women yelled looking straight at Damon.

"Better get out of my way, Little human" Damon warned. She shook her head.

"No! Elena is up there and needs you Damon! And you need to stop acting like a child." She yelled, he glared at her before backing away and walking in side. She turned ad faced me, she took my breath away, her grey eyes and lushes lips, the urge to kiss her washed over me but fought it back. I barely even know here.

"Hello, I'm E-" I was cut off.

"Elijah. I know. Violet" she shook my hand.

"Violet. Beautifully named." I smiled, she slightly blushed.

"And before you asked, yes I'm a Gilbert, eldest" she said, her voice was like listening to the orchestra.

"Really? You look--"

"Nothing like my parents or siblings, yes I know" she smiled. She had the most beautiful smile, "I know what you are Elijah" she added.

"How do you know?" I frowned.

"I have my ways" she shrugged. "I know that your family is the oldest family to live on earth, you call yourselves the Originals."

Wow for someone who just came back to Mystic Falls she sure does know a lot.

"I know that your brother is half vampire, half werewolf." She shrugged.

"You've have done you research haven't you?" I chuckled.

"Yes, yes I have." She says. We looked at each other, silence spread over us and it didn't feel awkward at all.

"I-uh-" she croaked, clearing her throat she looked back at me. "I better get inside, getting a bit dark."

"Well, it was a pleasure meeting you Ms. Gilbert" I say.

"The pleasure was all mine, Mr. Mikaelson" she curtseyed with and imaginary dress.

"Goodnight Violet." I kissed her hand and walked towards my car and drove home.

Once I was home I walked into a argument. "Good riddance both of you!" I heard Rebekah yelled. Kol and Niklaus walked out of the living room laughing.

"I suggest you don't go in here Elijah" Kol laughed. "It's Godzilla!" Kol said causing both of them to laugh more. You know I thought Kol would be hating Klaus right now for sticking a dagger in his heart and leaving him in a coffin for 60 years.

I walked passed them into the living room, a pen was thrown towards me but I caught it just as it reached my head. "Rebekah it's Elijah." I placed the pen in the pen holder on the desk and walked towards her.

"There are to many boys in this family!" She spat, "why couldn't Finn be a girl? Or even Kol?" She crossed her arms and frowned.

"I don't know why but sometimes we have to get over things, like this for example" I sat next to her.

"Does Klaus care about me?" She asked.

"Of course he does. Always and forever." I weakly smiled. I knew what Klaus had planned for Rebekah, and it wouldn't end well for her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the shitty chapter!