•Ten•

(Elijah)

3 months... 

3 months since I've seen her, 3 months since I've held her, since I've seen her beautiful eyes, since I kissed her lips, since I heard the quiet but strong heart beat coming from her stomach. It has been tough, it is like she has taken a part of me with her, a void that wont be filled until she is next to me. I want to know how she is, I want to know if she is missing me as much as I am missing her, missing everything about her, missing my child. I still remember the night before everything went downhill, that night was full of love, passionate kisses. That night replayed itself in my mind, I just wanted her here. 

I continued to stare out the window, watching the people walking, laughing loving their life in New Orleans, little did they know. They were going to be dinner for Marcel's vampires. It's sickening to think that everything that my family built before has become what it is now. "We're home!" I heard Rebekah yell from downstairs, I walked out of the office and downstairs. 

"Welcome, how was shopping?" I asked, I heard Hayley walk in and sigh. 

"Tiring! It's hard to be pregnant and going to the shops with her," she groaned, Rebekah smiled innocently and shrugged. 

"I may have got a little to into shopping," she said and placed the bags on the ground. 

I looked down at them and saw some baby clothes, my thoughts immediately went back to Violet and our child. I imagined our future, us as a family, in our own house. I slightly smiled before shaking the thoughts to the back of my brain, I can't think about that right now. "Baby clothes?" I questioned both of them. 

"We need to be prepared, you know since I'm going to be having her soon," Hayley grabbed the bags and started to walk upstairs. I sped to her side and grabbed the bags off her, "I can carry them myself," she mumbled. 

"These heavy bags? While walking up the stairs, I think I'll help," we walked upstairs and into her room. I placed the bags on her bed and started walking out the door, Hayley grabbed my arm. "Wait!" She said. 

"Yes?" I asked turning to her, when I was facing her, her lips  attached themselves on mine. I stood there shocked, everything took a while to process. When I realised that she was kissing me I pulled back, "I'm sorry Hayley, I can't" I said. 

"Why? We have an incredible bond," she protested, I just shook my head and walked out of the room closing the door behind me. 

Rebekah stood leaned against the wall, her arms crossed. "What was that?" She questioned. 

"It was nothing," I said and turned to walk away, she sped in front of me. 

"You like her," she said. 

"No... Maybe! Look I don't know! Now if you will excuse me, I'll be off now," I said and walked passed her and down the stairs. 

(Violet)

"I miss him, but I hate him. I want to kiss him, but I want to kill him. I want him beside me, I want him." I mumbled just loud enough for Bonnie to hear. 

"You're getting somewhere, last time you wanted to downright kill him right then and there!" She slightly giggled trying to lighten up the mood. 

"What if he's found someone else?" I frowned.

"I don't know if he has or not, but if he has then he's stupid!" She said. 

"Not stupid but smart, Bonnie I was magically programmed to kill them and yet I'm pregnant with his child and in love with him," I exclaimed, she gave me a sympathetic smile. 

"I'm trying to figure this out, once I do I will free you from whatever Esther has done to you," she stood up and smiled. 

"I know and I don't know how to thank you," I smiled, her phone rang in her pocket. Getting it out of her pocket she answered it. 

"Hello?" She said, I heard Elena's voice on the phone, "I'll be right there!" She hung up and looked at me as if she was asking for approval, I nodded allowing her to go. She gave me a quick hug and ran out the door. I sat down on the sofa and sighed, my mind going to him. 

That was until I dark wave wash over me, I felt as if my body had gone into auto drive, I wasn't in control of what I was doing. It wasn't like the other times where I black out, it felt like someone had taken control of my body and I was watching not controlling what I did. I saw everything, it was as if I was in a dark room watching what I did. 

I remembered everything I did, everything. I grabbed a syringe and stabbed it into my stomach, what ever control me didn't seem to care. But I screamed out in pain, I watched as I took out the syringe. Blood filled the syringe, not my blood, my baby's. I grabbed out a map and spilled the blood onto it, I grabbed candles and lit them around the map. I couldn't do anything to stop it, all I could was watch as I muttered a spell, the blood started moving. I followed it until it stopped, I looked down 'New Orleans.' That where he is. After that everything went black.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An!

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! 
EVERYONE! How's life been lately for all of you? 

My life could be a lot better but anyways! I'm here! With another chapter! 

OH MY GOD! SHE ACTUALLY WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER WHAT?! 

Yes I decided to write another one because I miss writing and I miss reading your amazing comments! Also please don't be a silent reader (but if that is what you do because I am one to!) comment what you guys think! 

Anyways!
Thank you all so much!
Love you all!

~Zanthia~

(P.s. There will be typos!)