•Eight•

(Violet)

I woke up, expecting to see Elijah beside me but alas he wasn't. I frowned and looked around the room, I looked down at his dresser which had a note with my name on it. I grabbed it and opened it, the writing was all in cursive.

~Letter~
My dearest Violet,
Please forgive me as I am my beside you waiting for you to wake, but I am not. Instead I am probably half way to my new home, I did not expect this to happen but it did. You may be confused when you wake because you won't have the senses of a vampire anymore. I had to give the cure.

You will soon have a desire to kill me, your witch side has awoken and Esther, my mother, had created you to kill me. I'm hoping that you will somehow not want to buy we really never know until I face you in my last moments of my life.

Please don't do anything reckless, I hope that you and our child stay safe and away from us. I love you with all my heart.

Goodbye my love,
Elijah.
~End of letter~

I stared at the letter, reading only one sentence over again. Our child? I looked down at my stomach and placed a hand on it, there's no way I could be pregnant, right? Vampires can't procreate! Or was that all a lie? I don't know what to think.

Witch? I'm a witch? Esther creating me to kill them, to kill the love of my life? No I won't. I refuse to. I can't.

I lay there staring at the ceiling, my mind clouded with thoughts. Memories popping up, I didn't understand any of this, it all was to confusing.

I sat up and felt my chest, my heart pumped. No! I stood up slower than usual and walked down the stairs, I felt my blood flow down to my feet, I'm human?! I felt my stomach grumble, I felt an empty feeling wash through my body. I was hungry but not for blood, for food. I ran downstairs and opened the fridge, of course no food! Of course there would be no food! I grabbed my car keys and stuff and walked to my car, I hopped in and started the engine. O drove to the nearest grocery store not caring that I only wore Elijah's shirt and nothing else, luckily no one saw anything. Walking in I grabbed as much food as I could buy and payed for it, I got back into my car with about 4 bags of food, I opened the beef jerky I bought and started eating. Actually no, I was scoffing it down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for this short and shitty chapter but anyways I hope you like it!

Love you all so much!
Caio for now!
~Zanthia~