•Fiveteen•

(Elijah)

The smirk on her face grew as my back hit the invisible wall. "What am I going to do? Mmm..." Her voice laced with humour. She began to pace back and forth the smirk on her face never leaving. My head snapped behind me when I heard footsteps come towards the room. "We have an audience! Lovely!" Violet clapped her hands.

Bonnie looked at me with a worried look, "I'm okay," I smiled slightly.

"Oh he's perfect! All I had to do was threaten to get the baby and poof! It's as easy as that!" She smirked. I turned back at Bonnie and gave her a reassuring look.

"Leave us, I'll be okay," I said, Bonnie looked at me then at Violet, "I'll be okay."

She sighed and then nodded, she looked behind her and to me before she walked off. I turned back around, I grabbed a chair and spun it around so it faced her. Sitting down and raised an eyebrow. "Why don't you ask our dear mother why she is doing this?" I said.

"She wants you dead, she created a monster. She need to rid the world of the evil she had created," she informed.

"So, now you want to kill us?" I asked.

"Yes, exactly! You're getting it! And once I kill you and you're brothers and sister. I'll kill this monster that growing inside of me," she said.

"Why haven't you done it? Why haven't you killed it?" I asked as I began to drum a rhythm on the chair arm.

She immediately stopped then stiffened before smirking again. "I wanted you to see it." She began to play with the vial of liquid vervain. "I bet this tastes amazing," she lifted up the vial and looked at it.

I sped up and walked over to her, I towered over her small build. Her pink plump lips pulled back into a smirk while her grey eyes stared into my brown eyes. "You will do no such thing," I warned.

"But you have no control over me," she purred seductively, before returning back to her normal proud, smirking stance.

"That baby, will have a life with a loving family. I will not let you ruin any chance I have of having a family," I stared into her eyes as I talked. I was thrown backward hitting the wall, the wall cracking behind me.

"Oh honey..." She shook her head, "I don't listen to you. Why don't you say goodbye to our little child?" She said as she pulled the lid off the test tube before slowly lifting it to her mouth. I had to think fast, I sped up and to her, throwing the test tube away, it spilled on the floor. Cupping her face with hands, I crashed my lips onto hers, she stood clearly surprised at what I just did but what she did next surprised me even more. She kissed me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An!

Helloooooooooo!!

Can I just say how much I love this chapter! Yes I know it's short but i had to get something out to you guys! Because I won't be updating for a couple of days, my internet sucks dick right now!

Also!!!!!!!

IM NEARLY AT 10K READS?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL! SO MUCH!!!

I hope you all have a good day/night where ever you are!

I love you all so much!

Ciao for now!
~Zanthia~
(P.s. There will be typos! I did this on my phone!)