•Seven (Part 2)•

(Elijah)

I quickly let go of her hand, I stood up and walked my way towards Klaus and Rebekah. Opening Klaus's office doors I looked over at Klaus who was painting and Rebekah who was on her phone. They both looked over at me, "what is is brother?" Klaus looked over his shoulder.

"It's Violet, s-she's re-remembering" I stuttered, mentally slapping myself.

"That's impossible!" Rebekah stood up and basically screamed.

"No it's not, she's remembering.." I said, shaking my head.

"Have you given her the cure?" Klaus asked, I looked down in my suit pocket, the cure was in there.

"No not yet," I said.

"We'll give it to her!! If she remembers, she could kill us! Give her the cure NOW!" Rebekah screamed at me.

I ran but up stairs, walking into my room I saw her peaceful body. I sat on the chair next to her and opened the cure, I opened her mouth and tipped the cure in. Once there was none of it left I put rubbish on the bedside table and grabbed her hand. She instantly let my into her dream.

"I know why you want me to do the spell," she smirked.

"Oh really?" Rebekah raised an eyebrow.

"Esther made me to kill you," she crossed her arms, "so instead of doing the spell I'm going to kill you."

Just as she said that a witch started to chant behind her, she screamed in pain and collapsed. "Is it done?" Klaus asked.

"She won't be waking up for 1000 years, I'm telling you now, when she wakes up it won't be long until she realises what she is. Find her a family and stay as far away from her as possible, when she remembers her hunting instincts with kick in and she'll hunt you down." The witch said and walked away.

Letting go of her hand I heard a small heartbeat, I smiled. I didn't want to do this, "I'm so sorry, both of you" I mumbled, I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and started to write, once I was finished I placed it on the bedside table. I leaned down and kissed her forehead, a tear fell from my eye. I quickly stood up and walked out the door, slowly closing it I watched as the love of my life got further away. Shaking my head I closed the door and walked down stairs. "We need to leave, she's remembered" I said, looking back up the stairs I felt as a part of me wanted to stay with her and our baby...

"Let's go then," Klaus said grabbing his car keys and we walked out, leaving everything behind. I was the last to go out the front door, I turned and looked up the stairs, "goodbye my love." I closed the door and walked to the car, I hopped in and zoned out. I watched as the trees and hills zoomed by, I didn't know where we were going.. All I know was that I wanted to be next to Violet, feeling her warmth beside me.

~~~~~~~~~
Heyo my lovelies! I'm so sorry I haven't updated for a while! But I'm back and for good!

Hope you guys like the chapter! Please vote and comment what you think!

Anyways!
Love you all so much!
Ciao for now!
~Zanthia~