•Seventeen•

I screamed and shot up into a sitting position, my hand absentmindedly gripped my stomach. I frowned, only to realise that it was just a dream. I gasped when seeing Elijah pop in front of me, "are you okay?" He said.

"Y-yes... Just a dream," I gave him a slight smile.

His eyes softened, "get some rest."

I leaned back and turned so I faced him, "what are you thinking about Elijah?"

He frowned and looked at me, "what do you mean?"

"What are you thinking about?" I asked again.

"What I'm thinking about? Well...the future," he said, a smile grew across my face.

"The future? You mean where you get to live frozen in time, while I continue growing older... And next thing you know, I'll be a old grandma," I blankly stated.

"Let us just think about the moment," his hand caressed my cheek before leaning down and capturing my lips.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must've passed out because when I woke it was 1 in the afternoon. I felt refreshed,  for the first time in ages, I actually felt good. Rolling onto my back, I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up, after regaining my balance I began my way downstairs. Slowly going down the stairs, I managed to hear someone rummaging through the kitchen. Knowing I was home alone due to Elijah telling me that they were going out. My heartbeat began to fasten, as I continued slowing my pace to a now creep. Creeping off the stairs, I began slowly walking through the hallways until I reached the kitchen. Peeking my head through I managed to see nothing. Putting one leg through I jumped in, "I'm a ninja! I'm not afraid to use my moves!" I yelled, hold my arms up into a defensive stance.

I heard a clap, spinning around I sat at the breakfast bar was the one and only Katherine Pierce. "Amazing moves, ten out of ten," she said.

"What do you want Katherine," I asked blankly before walking over to the fridge and grabbing out the milk.

"I heard there was a new family member in the Mikaelson family," she said.

I quickly glanced at my stomach, luckily I was wearing a baggy shirt, "oh really?" I asked.

"Mmm, yes." She hummed, "and curiosity  killed the cat, I had to come see."

"Well, that's unfortunate isn't it?" I grabbed out a bowl and cereal before sitting on the breakfast bar.

"I can hear the small heartbeat coming from your uterus Violet." She blankly stated, I looked up at her my protective mother skills came in. "Who's is it? Klaus's?" She demanded as I continued to make my breakfast well now lunch.

"And you think I'd tell you?" I laughed in her face, "please."

In less then a second I was pinned against the wall, my breathing becoming shallow as my throat was being tightened. Katherine glared as me, "you are human. I am a vampire who, is much stronger than you. I can easily rip that thing out of your stomach before you could blink. You have no place to tell me what to do," her voice laced with venom.

I closed my eyes, the sudden sound of her screaming filled my ears, I opened my eyes, her eyes widened as flames travelled up her arm burning her clothes on the way up. Her eyes caught onto mine, they were full of fear, quickly running I grabbed a bucket and filled it with water before splashing it over her. Her burnt red skin was the first thing I see, "how?" Was all she said and frowned. "No... You can't be..." Something must've clicked, her eyes widened. "It's impossible," she said.

Suddenly Katherine was grabbed, pinned up against the wall her feet dangling underneath her. Elijah stood facing her, I could feel the rage spill of his body. "What are you doing here Katerina?" He sneered.

"Oh hey Elijah...." She struggled to say, "just came over to say hi."

I stood there staring as Katherine tried to wiggle her way out of Elijah's deathly grip. "What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" He asked again this time emphasising each word.

"I came to see you. I want you back Elijah," she said, catching both i and Elijah in surprise.

At this point I didn't want to be here, turning around I walked out of the room, ignoring Elijah's calls. I made my way upstairs turning into my room, I walked in and shut the door making sure to lock it.

Yes I know Elijah would have seen other people and I'm okay with that, I just don't want to deal with the stress of that, I know Elijah wouldn't do anything like that.... Would he?

I looked around, the beautiful warm sun beamed in and warmed up the whole room. For the first time in ages I actually felt at home, it was comforting. Lying on the bed I stared up at the ceiling. Thoughts clouded my mind, questions that i dont have the answer to. It was unsettling not knowing about Elijah's past, but I  didn't want to bombard him with questions. Do I deserve to know his past? I don't know. I don't know a lot of things.

Sitting up I looked down at my growing stomach. Katherine said something, that I was something, even with her compulsive lying I have a suspicion that its actually true and if she was. What was she talking about? I can't be something special but then again I'm pregnant to a vampire. Everything that we knew was impossible seems to be coming true. All this is more than confusing.

Who knows these days. We are the supernatural. We are different and define the unexplained. There are some of us who never grow old and feed on humans, there are some of us who turn into wolves and feed on vampires and there are somenof us who has magic spilling out of their fingers. But according to Katherine I'm different.

Too much to think about, the sound of a soft knock caught my attention. Turning around I stood up and walked over to the door. Opening it slightly I was faced by Elijah. "She's gone," he said.

"Okay. Good," I nodded.

"I'm sorry Violet," he said.

"No need to apolgise Elijah. Things happen, whether we want them to or not." I said, "I'm going to bed, don't beat yourself up. It wasn't your fault."

I closed the door before he could protest. I turned the lock and walked over to bed. I moved the quilt out of the way before slipping underneath  the blanket. Trying my best to try and sleep but instead I stay awake staring at the ceiling once again.

After about an hour I became restless and began walking downstairs. I heard the chatter of people once i reached the bottom of the stairs everything went black.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
AN

HEY GUYS! IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!

I just want to thank everyone for being so understanding with my school. It's now the holidays and I'm going to try to get some chapter out.

Thank you all so much!

I love every single one of you

Ciao for now!

~Zanthia~