•Nine•

~Three Months Later~
(Violet)

The past three months have been horrible, the want to kill the Mikaesons, the need to get them has grown. I have woken myself up doing spells, locator spells to get the white oak stake, I've woken up in places that I don't even know how I got here or where here is, the worst thing I've woken myself up to doing, trying to kill my growing baby. "Okay, Violet. I need you to think, who is Elijah Mikaelson?" Bonnie asked, I sat down and buried my was in my hands.

"Elijah is my baby's father," I paused and felt a dark wave flow over me, "he's a monster and I will kill him."

"Violet!" Bonnie snapped her fingers in front of me.

I shook my head and sighed, "I did it again didn't I?" Bonnie nodded, "I can't do this! I can't keep thinking about killing the person I love and my child's father."

"I know, we will get to the bottom of this, for you. And your baby," She smiled down at my growing stomach. I placed a hand on it and rubbed it slightly.

"I'm sorry that I'm a bit crazy," I mumbled to my stomach, I felt the baby move under my hand. I smiled and continued to trace circles on my stomach. "Why'd you give me the cure?" I asked.

"That baby is something that I've never seen. A whole new species of supernatural, something that is a witch and a vampire." She shook her head, "she or he, is different, something both dangerous and beautiful."

"Vampire? From Elijah." I sighed, "and.... Because it's a vampire it needs to feed."

"Exactly," Bonnie nodded, "I gotta go, witchy business to attend to" she rolled her eyes.

"Sure thing," I stood up and hugged her, "thank you."

"No problem, get some rest okay? You really do look like death," she hugged me back.

"Wow! Thank you for complementing my fabulous looks!" I smiled sarcastically, she winked and walked off leaving me all alone.

I sat down and sunk back into the sofa, tears threatened to spill from my eyes, I couldn't help but let my mind wonder. I closed my eyes and sighed, images popped up.

A darker man stood there, behind him other people. Vampires, I could sense vampires, and witches.

What is this?

I frowned but didn't open my eyes, everything went black, I felt a sharp pain throughout my body. My eyes shot open and a screamed in pain, I felt as if my neck had be snapped. I rose my hand to my neck and groaned, the pain stopped. Standing back up, i shook my head.

What the hell just happened?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyo guys!
How have you been?
I'm sorry for not updating, it's just for the past two weeks I've been really sick and now I have all of these stupid assignments and exams! Uhhh! School sucks! Who agreed with me?!

Hope you like the chapter, I know the stories been a bit all over the place but it will settle soon!

Also! I just wanted to say! That your comments are awesome! You guys should thank yourselves because you guys motivate me to get chapters out!

And! I want to make a small little competition thingy... I want all you guys to make covers for this book, who ever I think is the best will become the new cover for this book and will get a shout out. I know it not the bed reward but that's all I got!

So anyways!
Thank you all for waiting for me to hurry up!
I love you all so much!
~Zanthia~