•Four•

(Violets dress to the top or side)
___________________
(Klaus)

Grabbing the dagger out of my desk draw, I felt regret wash over me but quickly took it away. "I'm so sorry sister." I mumbled to myself, placing it in my jackets inside pocket. Walking out of my study into the living room where Kol sat drinking the life out of a random girl.

"Would you like a taste brother?" Kol lets go of her neck, blood surrounded his mouth.

"We don't want to create attention to us brother." I walked passed him and walked out the door. "Oh!" I walked back into the living room, "would you know where Rebekah is?" I asked.

"Probably with Damon Salvatore" Kol shrugged, my blood boiled with anger, Damon Salvatore, he ruins everything. Though inside I was ready to kill him I had to keep my cool around him. I whipped out my phone and called Rebekah, after two rings she answered.

"What is it now, Klaus?" She answered.

"That's no way of treating your older brother." I paused, "I would like you to accompany me today" I said.

"I'm sorta busy right now." She giggled.

"With Damon?" I smirked.

"I'll come meet me at the house in 5" She hung up the phone, placing it back in the pocket I waited for her to come.

"Brother? Why are you so eager for her to hang out with you" Kol placed the body on the ground and walked towards me.

"Just some simply business" I said.

"You want to dagger her!" Kol yelled, "why dagger her?! She done nothing but listen!"

"Yes she has. But there is someone who hasn't" I stood up and walked towards Kol, when I stood right in front of him I reached in my jacket pocket and revealed the dagger. I quickly stabbed Kol's chest, "I'm sorry brother but I can't have someone who won't listen."

He started gasping for air and his skin started to turn a grey, a stray tear left his eye. Okay I'm not just a monster I have feelings but Kol would've stopped me from making my hybrid army. He's hated what I am and tried to stop me every time I tried to break the curse but now the curse is broken and the doppelgänger dead I can finally make my army.

"Klaus! What have you done?!" Rebekah  yelled vamp-running to Kol's corpse. As she reached down to the dagger I threw her across the room.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled, she stood up and looked at me then the corpse. "If you try that again you will be like him" I walked up to her and leaned in so I was right next to her ear and whispered, " and I know you don't want to be like him."

As I grabbed Kol I walked downstairs and placed him in his coffin, mumbling sorry I closed the coffin and walked back upstairs. "Little sister?" I asked, walking around the house there was no sign.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Elijah)

Looking at Violet who was smirking, I raised an eyebrow. "How long have you been a vampire?" I asked.

She shrugged, "past three years. I had to leave town, I wasn't in control and I would've hurt someone I loved."

"Who turned you?" I question.

She slightly giggled, "I don't know, I blacked out."

~Thursday~

Grabbing another suit from my clothes rack and putting it on. Tightening my tie a little, someone walked in. "Elijah don't you look... Normal" Niklaus chuckled standing beside me. He wore a black suit and a white shirt with a black tie, I wore a black suit blue shirt an black tie.

"Don't you look different, brother" I shook my head.

"Do you have a date?" He asked, I turned and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes I do, do you have someone to accompany you?" I asked.

"Yes, Caroline Forbes" he smirked. "Let me guess who you're taking. Does it start with a V and end with a T?"

"Miss Gilbert is coming with me, is that okay with you?" I say, he looks at me and shook his head.

"Does she know?" He asked.

"Yes she does, she is one herself" I said.

(Violet)

Slipping into my dress, I looked in the mirror. (Dress shown to the top or side) I curled my blonde hair and did my makeup, foundation, natural eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, contour and pink lips. Once I was satisfied i slipped into my black 5inch heels and walked downstairs.

Just as I go to the end of the stairs there was knock on the door. Opening the door a very surprised Elijah stood at the door. "Oh my. Might I say you look magnificent" he eyed me up and down.

Usually I would be creeped out when someone eyes me down like that but something was different, it felt comfortable. "Oh stop!" I blushed.

"We shall get going now" he held out his arm, I grabbed small black purse and walked out linking arms with Elijah.

"Let's go" I smiled, showing my white teeth.

Once we arrived there were many beautiful women and handsome men. We walked in to a huge ball room, couples danced, I heard girls giggling and them talking about how hot all of the guys are. Silently giggling to myself I shook my head in disgust. The way the girl dressed was -putting this in the nicest way possible- was like sluts. Dresses showing nearly their whole ass! Like come on!? Really?!

"I know right" Elijah whispered in my ear.

"Girls these days" I said.

After that we danced, ate and drank. But after hours of dancing there was a knock on the front door.

Klaus opened it, his eyes widened, Elijah looked over my shoulder his eyes widened also. Klaus gulped before speaking.

"Mikeal" he croaked.

"Hello, boy."