say hey if you're gay

tw: breaking of le bones

ages: dan - 24. phil - 28.

words: 1414

dan's just surprised an accident like this didn't happen sooner, especially with his abnormally long legs.

PHIL'S POV

"Daaaaaaaaan!"

I called to my boyfriend across the flat, hearing him come running a few seconds later.

"Wat."

He said in a bored tone, stood in his 'Say Hey If You're Gay' t - shirt and boxers with his adorable hobbit hair.

I giggled at his unenthusiastic voice and decided that I wanted to play a little game with him.

Without warning I quickly snatched his phone from his hand and opened the camera app and took a snap of him. His bored expression turned into a shocked and angry one within seconds.

"What the hell Phil?!"

I laughed again and shushed him.

"Nothing Daniel, it's just incase you decide to turn down the offer of making me a hot chocolate and pop tarts?"

I batted my eyelids at him and stuck my bottom lip out.

"And why would I do that? Get them yourself, you lazy arsehole."

I mocked hurt for a minute before smiling devilishly.

"Okay, as long as you don't mind me tweeting this picture from your account. I think the caption 'hey, my name is [ Dan ]' would work perfectly. Don't you honey?"

I did the infamous hand actions and watched as his scowl deepened.

"You wouldn't."

I chuckled and stared back at him challengingly.

"Try me."

Without warning he climbed on top my my lap, straddling my hips and creating unwanted but certainly not un welcomed friction between us.

I groaned at the unexpected contact, not even realising my self slowly lose grip of Dan's phone. I did notice my mistake however, when he reached over my shoulder and swiped it up, waving it in front of my face. He grinded our groins together roughly before hopping off and swaying his hips as he walked away, leaving me half hard.

"Daniel! You will regret this!"

I heard him laugh loudly from the kitchen.

"Fine! Have it your way! No sex for a week! And that includes handjobs and blowjobs!"

I heard his laughter stop abruptly, a smirk made its way onto my face.

I then heard as he came running back into the living room, but I never saw him arrive. I did however, hear a loud crash and s few sickening cracks.

I quickly jumped up from the sofa and ran into the kitchen to be met with quite a sight.

Dan was on the floor with his leg bent in an awkward angle. He also had a large and deep gash on the side of his left cheek with other cuts all over his body varying in depth. The shelf that held our knifes had fallen right on top of him.

I ran to his side quickly at hearing him groan loudly.

"Dan? Oh my god Dan! What happened!?"

He groaned again.