Chapter One

OMG OKAY SO LARCEL MAN. IDEK DUDE THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION AND I DONNA I JUST WANT TO TRY THIS AND BE AMAZING OMG OKAY SO IMA ATTEMPT THIS HERE WE GO OMG------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Harry's POV)

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Mmm. Bacon. I love that stuff. I grumbled and rolled out of bed to get ready for school. I got dressed into a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans and boots. I walked over to the mirror and examined myself to see if I looked decent, and I did, then I fixed my hair, pulling it back so that it wasn't over my forehead.

I walked into the bathroom quickly, brushing my teeth, then trudged downstairs to see Marcel sitting on the kitchen stool. Marcel is my twin-brother. Though we don't really look too much alike, rather than the face. He was the nerdy kind of geeky guy, and I was the popular, laid back guy, but we both made good grades nonetheless.

Marcel always gets picked on, and me being just a few minutes older has to be protective. I mean, my few minute younger brother is very, very shy. I can't recall one of his friends.. if he has one... I've tried introducing him to one of mine, but he's just quiet, and super shy.

I sat down next to him after I fixed my plate, and poked his cheek. "Hii Marcel," I said happily with a grin. Marcel turned to me. "Hi Harry." he said quietly. Sometimes he can even be shy around me, and that makes me upset.

"Marcel, sit with me at lunch, yeah?" I asked as I stuffed a piece of bacon into my mouth. He just plainly shrugged and went back to his food. I sighed, already a bit frustrated. "Please," I begged, "Pleeeaaaaase." I started poking his cheek until he answered me. He glared at me playfully and stuck his tongue out. "We'll see," he said simply. I sighed, not wanting to argue and accepted the answer.

"Come onnn. Let's go, bud," I said as I looked at my watch, seeing we would be late if we didn't leave soon. Marcel nodded and grabbed his backpack, walking to the car. I grabbed mine and followed him going into the drivers seat, and he got in the passenger seat, and opened a book up.

I watched him carefully, and shook my head with a smile as I cranked the car, and backed out of the driveway. I turned on music just to annoy him, and drove to school. He pressed the button to pause it, or turn it off. I pressed it to turn back on and he pressed it back until it became a game. I laughed, and eventually he gave in and I had won. Harry Styles never loses.

I parked in the school parking lot, and got out as did Marcel. I went to his side and l slung an arm over his shoulder. "I'll see you at lunch, alright buddy?" He nodded and started walking to the school. I sighed, watching him and went over to my best mates, Zayn and Liam. We talked about five minutes and then I decided to go into the school, getting smiles and winks from girls as I smiled charmingly at them. (Being a fucking guy is so simple. ._. )

I bumped into this lad and he fell over. I looked down at him, "Sorry mate!" I said casually and lent him a hand to help him up. As soon as he looked up at me, he blushed, and took it, and stood up. "H-hi.. I-I'm Louis.." he said and I gave him a weird, confusing look. "Hey? Sorry about that." I said as my eyebrow raised at him just staring at me and walked to class.

....

By the time lunch period came, I was so hungry. I quickly got out of the class and went to look for Marcel in the cafeteria. He eventually walked in, and I rushed over to him. "Hey bud!" I chuckled, slinging my arm over his shoulder. "Hello." he said. He then went to go get his lunch with me following close behind. I went to go sit with my friends and Marcel was just standing there, looking down, until he slid against the wall on the opposite side of the room from us, and sat there, not eating his lunch. I frowned, and started to walk over there, until I saw someone go and sit beside him. I watched them carefully, and then decided he would be okay, and continued to talk with my friends.

(Marcel's POV) (I know it's early to switch pov's but thought i'd just give harry in first. meh.)

Someone tapped my shoulder, and I looked up at them, and saw big blue eyes staring curiously at me. "What are you doing down here?" the boy asked, and I looked away, shrugging. "Well, come on then, there's an empty table over there!" he giggled, and pulled me up, grabbing my food and walked over to the table, setting the tray's down. I sat down slowly, not wanting to take this guy very serious, because I was used to being used and bullied.

He sat down next to me, and held a hand out. "I'm Louis!" he exclaimed. "Louis Tomlinson." I looked down at his hand and slowly went to take it nervously. "M-Marcel." I said quietly. Louis cocked his head. "What's that? Didn't quite hear you.." He sighed, shuffling my feet around. "Marcel Styles." He smiled. "So, tell me what you were doing down there mate." he said with a smile still plastered on his face.

"I-I c-couldn't f-find a sp-spot to sit." I said slowly, staring into my lap. "Oh." Louis said. "What class do you have next?" I didn't respond right away, but then I said, "Math." He smiled wide. "Me too!" he jumped. I cocked my head, and nodded. "Th-that's cool." I said still being shy, and looked over at Harry. He seemed to have glanced at me, because when he saw I was looking at him he mouthed, are you okay? I nodded in response, and he did the same, turning back to his friends.

Five minutes later, the bell rang, and I got up quickly to go to my class, but Louis quickly ran after me and grabbed my shoulder. "Hey! Wait!" I slowly came to a stop, and he came up to me. I watched him carefully, yet a bit curious. I was curious as to why he actually tried. Because within three or four days, people leave me because I wouldn't let them to Harry. I mean, Harry is my brother, so usually, when they did ask them, he would ask me later if I knew them and I would nod. He'd tell me to not let them do that, and that if they don't like me, they don't get Harry. Me and Louis walked in the classroom right when the bell rang, and I sat down in my chair, glad that this was my last class of the day.

Louis walked up to me when the bell rang, and I looked up. "Marcel!" he shouted. "Hello," I said. "Hi." Louis said, giggling. I smiled slightly, and he poked one of my dimples. "Dimple boy!" he laughed. I rolled my eyes, shooing his hand away. "Hey, do you wanna go for a walk or something later? Get to know each other?" Louis asked. clasping his hand into his other. I cocked my head, and shrugged. "Well, just in case.." Louis said and grabbed a pen, writing his number into my hand. "Call me if you change your mind dimple boy!" Louis chuckled, and walked off.

I looked at the number and shook my head with a slightly happy smile for once, and ran to Harry's car where he was waiting for me. When Harry saw me he smiled and got into the car along with me. "Have a good day pal?" Harry asked. I just shrugged. "Yeah.. it was okay." I said. "Who was the lad?" Harry asked, backing out. I shrugged again, holding my bicep with my hand.

Harry opened his mouth to object, but closed it and nodded. I let out a sigh of relief and looked out the window. Soon, we arrived home and I got out of the car and went upstairs to my room to examine the number. I was actually thinking about calling him. I bit my lip in thought, and decided to put it into my phone, and sighed. Should I text 'em? No. I can't. C'mon Marcel, you're just a wimp, who's shy and pathetic. I looked down at the words people tell me, until I found myself typing to Louis.

-Me: Hey Louis..-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG OKAY SO IDFK SHOULD I CONTINUE? OMFG.