Chapter Twelve

Okay.. you can yell at me im sorry. im here to make up for it though. ill try to update tomorrow too as well, just so that I can make up for it. Completely. Okay. Jeez. ;) Luff yew. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Harry's POV)

"L-Louis.." Marcel spoke with tears now falling rapidly down his cheeks.

My face turned red, and my eyes got wide in anger.

"What?" I said sternly. "Louis Tomlinson did this to you?" I said, checking to make sure I had heard right.

He nodded and wrapped me in a hug. I held him closely, mad, and sad.

.

But then.. like a car slamming into a wall.. it hit me. It hit me so hard.

I am the reason he feels like this. I am the reason he was admitted to the hospital. I am the reason he feels like this! It's me! It's me!!

"M-Marcie.. I.. I am so sorry! I didn't know! I am probably the worst brother ever. Marcel, I'm sorry!" I said, pulling away to look him in the eyes. "I am the absolute worst brother in the entire world! That's why you wouldn't look at me! That's why you wouldn't hug me!"

Marcel was staring at me with big, puppy-like eyes. "Marcie... I'm sorry. I love you, okay? You're completely perfect in my eyes. I love you, and I'm sorry... so.. so sorry."

Marcel was looking down now, at his own two feet. "I-It's o-okay, Haz.. I-I mean.. it's okay.." He mumbled, still staying quiet.

"No, listen!" I demanded, wincing. "Marcie, I'm the worst brother. I should be making you happy, but I only made it worse."

He looked up at me now, and then hugged me tightly. I hugged back just as tight, deciding to just stay with Marcel, and deal with Louis tomorrow.

.

.

.

.

(After School the Following Day)

(Harry's POV)

I told Louis to meet me after school, preferably in the back. I said that I had to give him a present.

I quietly snorted to myself, waiting for Louis.

.

Louis approached me rather quickly, and leaned in for a hug.

"Hey Haz!"

I stepped back. "Save it", I said, eyes boiling in anger. "Only Marcel calls me that."

"But you said that it was adorable when I said it."

"Oh shut the fuck up, Louis." I said harshly.

Louis had taken a step back before realization has hit him. "H-Har-"

"Now why the hell did you ever come to think you had the right to do this? Pretending about everything. You're just a fake." I spat, and with that, I punched right between the eyes.

He screamed in pain.

"Is that how Marcel screamed? Huh?" I grabbed his shoulder, and punched him straight in the stomach.

"H-Harry, stop!"

"No. Did you stop when Marcel asked you to stop?" I kicked him.

He limply shook his head, falling to the ground.

"So, why the hell should I stop for you?" I snarled, kicking him again, and again and again.

Eventually after I had surely given him a black-eye and many other bruises, I stood him up and threw him against the wall.

"If you ever touch my brother again, hurt him, talk to him, you WILL regret it. Is that understood?" I breathed heavily and he nodded in a whimper.

"Thought so." I spat, and slinged my backpack back on my shoulder, and walked away with a bloody hand, like nothing ever happened.

Okay so how's that? GOOD? GOOD I THOUGHT SO TOO. XD Update tomorrow.. maaaybbbeeeee. :D Not Friday or sat. Friend over. Call of duty. AYEEE IF YOU GUYS GOT XBOX LIVE WE CAN PLAY COD 2 TOGETHER WHOO GO US Np? K. Bye guysss!