Chapter Fourteen ~Part One~

no why does this have to happen to me. it was perfect. god dammit. I hate wattpad. fuck u. u sukc balls and dicks. bitch.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Marcel's POV)

I awoke with strong arms holding me again. I had guessed it was Harry's arms because it wouldn't be anyone else.

I turned around slowly, and the grip loosened a little so that I could move.

When I turned, I saw bright green eyes looking at me.

"Sleep well, Marcie?" Harry asked softly.

I nodded slowly and watched him carefully before tracing the word on my forearm.

I looked up and Harry was watching me carefully. "A-Are you o-okay?" I asked slowly, stuttering.

Harry half-smiled and leaned in, kissing my forehead. "Yeah. I'm just glad you're here Marcie."

I wonder why Harry is being all lovey with me.

I shrugged off the thought and got dressed as Harry did the same.

I dressed my usual, but instead of wearing a sweater vest, I wore a white t-shirt with a normal loose grey jacket.

Harry, on the other hand wore a plaid blue button up shirt, black skinny jeans, black converse and a grey beanie.

As usual.

We both walked downstairs, and Harry slung his arm around me once we both got our bags.

"Ready Marcie?" He asked, opening the door for me.

I nodded and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we walked in, everybody was staring at us. I mean everybody.

Me and Harry walked to get all my work I had missed.

When the teacher saw me, you know, the one that let me stay and sit in his classroom, and where I got beat by Lou, he said that he was terribly sorry.

"Don't worry, it's not your fault." I said quietly with a slight smile.

Harry walked me to my homeroom class and stood by the door, and I turned around.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Harry asked.

"I'm okay, Haz." I smiled, and gave him a hug.

Harry smiled back, and hugged me tightly. "Okay, pal. I'll see you later."

When I walked in the room, everybody was staring at me.

"W-What?" I asked quietly, and then covered myself, expecting to get either yelled at or get things thrown at me.

But nothing happened.

I opened my eyes slowly, and saw sympathetic eyes.

"Marcel.. we're so sorry.. there is no reason we should of treated you like that." A girl spoke.

"Yeah, man, we're terribly sorry." Another guy spoke.

And all of a sudden, all that filled the room was "Sorry's", and many agreements.

Moments later, I was being surrounded by hugs.

The last girl came up and rolled my sleeve up slowly, already having a guess that I would have cute there.

She kissed each letter on my arm and rolled my sleeve back down.

"You are not. You are an amazing person, and I am so sorry that none of us could've seen that before." She spoke softly, and kissed my cheek, then went back to her seat.

I just smiled at her, and sat down in my seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At lunch, I told Harry everything that's happened so far. About the girl. The hugs. The apologies. It was seriously the best thing ever. The best day ever, and I don't think anything can change that.

------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the day, I was putting things in my locker, until I glanced behind me and saw the back of Louis' head. I closed my locker, and as he was putting a book in, he glanced over at me.

I quickly looked away and walked off.

I heard calls of my name, but I didn't bother looking back.

When I got outside, and I heard my name being called.

I slowly turned.

My green eyes met icy blue ones and I prepared myself for whatever was about to happen.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

fuck wattpad. idek what to say bc im scared I hate wattpad dammit no it wasn't supposed to be blank wattpad is JUSTA  MOTHERFUCKING DICK. Enjoy the chapter tho. XD ._.