Chapter Three

I'm going to try this on my phone. Don't yell at me if this doesn't work. xD AND BOLD DOESNT WORK GOD DAMMIT. --------------------------------

(Marcel's POV)

I woke up the next morning still really tired, but forced myself. I'm usually the one who gets up before anyone else. It was around 5:30, so I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I was dressed in a sweater vest, khakis and my hair greased back.

I looked at my watch and realised that it was about 6:00, and I jumped and walked into Harry's room. He was sleeping with his mouth wide open on his back, and the blankets messed up.

I shook my head, and shook him. He mumbled but didn't wake up. I shook him harder, muttering. "Harry. Pl-please w-wake up." Harry slowly opened his eyes and yawned.

"Hey bud," Harry said in a deep morning voice. "I-It's s-six. Get r-ready." I said slowly, biting my lip nervously.

Harry nodded and smiled getting up to get ready for school while I read my book. Then I got a text from Louis and I jumped.

-Louis: Hey buddy! Want a ride? :)-

I put my bottom lip between my teeth, moving it around.

-Me: Uhm.. Sure.. this is the address..- I typed in the address and waited for Harry to come down. When he did, he had his hair over his forehead in a white t-shirt, skinny jeans and black converse.

"H-Harry?" I spoke slowly. He looked up from his apple. "A uh.. a fr-friend w-will be picking me u-up.." I said.

Harry nodded. "Who?"

I swallowed. "H-his name is L-Louis."

Harry looked in thought. "Name sounds familiar. I'll see him when he comes to the door then."

There was a knock at the door right as Harry finished the sentence. Harry went to open the door, and looked down at Louis.

Louis was staring up at Harry. "Hi." Louis spoke.

Harry smiled and waved. I walked up beside Harry as he poked my cheek. "See yaaaa." I smiled as I adjusted my glasses. "Bye Harry." I hugged him before going with Louis.

Louis got in the car after me and he drove off.

"I've never seem any brothers so close." Louis spoke.

I nodded slowly. "Tw-twins by chance. Be-best friends by ch-choice."

Louis smiled. "You're deep."

I chuckled quietly. "Do you like music?" Louis asked.

I shrugged. "I d-don't sing.. b-but some is o-okay. I l-like Ed Sheeran."

Louis laughed, "Me too!" I grinned wide. "F-favourite?" Louis thought for a moment. "A Team or Lego House."

"Same h-here!" I beamed. Louis kept driving with a smile. "I can already tell we'll get along just fine."

I swallowed at that, my smile fading. "Y-you l-like me?" I asked slowly. Louis nodded, "Yeah. You're a nice lad, why?"

I looked into my lap. "P-people use me for H-Harry." Louis nodded. "Ohhh, yeah. I remember you saying that yesterday. And as I said, I wouldn't do that." Louis chuckled and I looked up to stare at him as his eyes were on the road.

"Sw-swear?" I said slowly and he patted my knee. "Swear." I smiled and nodded. "Th-then yeah. I th-think we may b-be good fr-friends." I giggled quiet, and Louis parked in the school.

I looked around at the spot where Harry usually parked and the car was there, him leaning against it talking to Zayn and I looked down. His friends don't really fancy me. Especially Zayn. And I really don't know what I did to him.

Louis got out and opened the door for me and I hopped out. He looked over to where I was looking. "Yeah, Zayn's an asshole." Louis said, piercing his lips. I shrugged. "H-he just doesn't like me. I-I don't kn-know why."

Louis patted my back comfortingly. "Forget him. He's missing out." I turned red at the comment and looked at Louis. He looked back and winked. I quickly looked away turning more red.

Louis chuckled and slung his arm over my shoulder and dragged me into the school.

We walked in and it was about fifteen minutes until class started so we sat down on a bench, and talked.

"Favourite food?" I thought for a moment. Harry likes taco's. I do too but I wouldn't say it's my absolute favourite.

"Chicken!" I exclaimed. Louis laughed, "I like Pasta." he said.

I nodded and leaned back. "I think you'd be fun if you weren't so nervous, yeah?"

I hesitated. "S-sorry." Louis smiled. "No, no, it's fine mate. See you after school, alright?" I nodded slowly then the bell rang and we went our separate ways.

-After School-

I walked out of class, and saw Louis waiting. "Marcel!" I walked over to him slowly and half smiled.

"Hey! My sisters won't be home until late with my mum, why don't you come over?" He exclaimed.

I rubbed my forearm nervously. "I'll have to t-tell Harry." He nodded and I walked off to Harry, and he was with Zayn and Liam again. Liam was okay.. he was nice. I think he liked me anyway.

I slowly made my way over to them and the group got quiet. I swallowed, and Harry looked at me.

Zayn scowled. "Why are you here?" he spat at me and I flinched, looking down.

Harry pierced his lips and muttered stop to Zayn and looked up at me again. "What's up bud? Ready to go?" He smiled.

I shook my head. "I-I'm g-going with Louis." Harry cocked his head. "Okay.. be careful buddy." Harry smiled softly.

I nodded and kept my head down as I walked away. As I did, I heard Zayn say, "Must be embarrassing to have him as a twin." I didn't see what Harry did, but I had imagined him taking up for me instead of agreeing.

I walked to Louis and got in the car. He drove to his house and we listened to Ed Sheeran on the way.

We arrived few minutes later, and I looked over his house. It was probably about as big as mum's. he led me in.

"Hungry or anything?" Louis asked and I shook my head. He sat his stuff down and I bit my lip nervously. "You can put your stuff down next to it, don't worry." he chuckled.

I half-smiled, and put it next to his. "Do you like video games?" He asked as he sat on the couch, and me next to him.

I shrugged. "Some.. I'm not big on it though." He thought for a moment.

"Mario Kart?" He asked. I looked at him and grinned, nodding.

....

We had played Mario Kart the whole time I was there and he beat me almost every time. I have to get Harry to teach me more. Unless he's just as bad.

Louis gave me a ride home and I walked inside, seeing Harry on the couch, flipping through channels. I went to him, sitting next to him.

He looked at me. "You're late for dinner." I looked at my lap.

"I'm s-sorry Harry." I said sadly.

He sighed, and hugged me then pulled away. "It's alright. It was left overs."

I nodded still upset. "I'm not that hungry. I ate at Louis'."

Harry nodded. "He's attractive." I glared at him. He looked at me and put his hands up in surrender. "Well! Sorry!"

I grinned and went upstairs. "I'm tired! Night pal!" Harry called after he went to his room and I saw his lights go off.

I decided it was time for me to go to sleep as well, and took my glasses off, messed my hair up so it wasn't great, and laid down. I was glad I met Louis. Maybe we would be great friends.

And with that, I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------

Okaaaay. This one may have been a bit boring, but I don't want to rush into it to much, so I'm going slowly. I think this one is long so. Be happy. XD Should I continue.? ;O Comment guise.!