Chapter Eight

After the Micheal follow, Beau followed me from the Janoskians, and then the following day just more celebrities did. And then I had to go audition for this commercial, in which indeed I did pass the aidition, and then audition again today, and it was just too much money so we had tuned them down, and that's why ive been slacking. And not to mention school is tomorrow! But, lets do this! :D-=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Marcel's POV)

Later that day, my nose was throbbing in pain, and Harry had just decided to take me to the doctor that day because of all my whimpering and crying. It was indeed broken, but the doctor just gave me medicine to take.

Now I'm getting ready to leave third period, and head to lunch. The bell rang and I quickly got my books with my gaze on the ground and went to my locker to put everything up, and I chose to do it slowly, so hopefully I could just skip lunch, I'm not hungry anyway.

When I turned around, Louis was standing behind me and I jumped backward, hitting my head, pressing to the lockers closely.

"Pl-Please d-don't h-hurt me!" I said, putting my hands up to hide myself.

"Oh Marcel, you're so childish." Louis smirked coldly and pressed me closer to the lockers firm. I yelped as his fist connected to stomach hard and I screamed, falling to the ground, my hand going to my stomach and Louis just stood there, laughing coldly.

"Haha! You're so stupid, worthless, ugly." Louis said, and those words all came like I'm used to it. I am ugly. I have glasses, my hair is slicked back, and I wear nothing in style. I'm everything my brother is not. I am worthless. What is my purpose anymore? There's just nothing to live for, I cant think of one thing! And I am stupid. I'm stupid to thing that he liked me. I'm stupid for thinking he liked me as a friend. I'm stupid for trusting him. And, I'm stupid for falling in love with him.

"I kn-know. okay!? I kn-know! Go A-away!" I screamed at him and my lips trembled as I sobbed.

Louis kicked me twice in the stomach before walking off, mumbling, leaving me to lay there alone, sobbing my eyes out.

(Louis' POV) OhMYGAWD I Know Right.

What a little twit. He's so stupid for thinking I'd actually liked  him. I sighed, looking down at my hands as I made my way to the cafeteria. Nobody liked him. Nobody. My only intentions were to use him, and get to Harry. I sniffed, wiping my bicep as I walked in and looked for Harry and when he saw me he made a gesture for me to come over, and so I did, and sat next to him.

"Hi babe!" Harry exclaimed, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Hi." I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Have you seen Marcel, love? He hasn't came into the cafeteria, and I'm worried.." Harry spoke softly.

It was cute how he was always worried about him. "No, I haven't seen him, sorry Haz." I said and he nodded with a sniff.

"Hey, don't be upset! Maybe he just skipped or wasn't hungry!" I said quickly, holding his cheeks, looking at him and he half-smiled and nodded, pecking my lips and I pecked back, before letting my cheek rest against his shoulder again.

The bell rang and I told Harry I would talk to him later, and went to go see if Marcel was in his previous spot, and wasn't, thankfully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the bell rang, I watched Marcel walked out and I followed him and when he saw mw he started running away, but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back. I smirked as he started crying and tugged him into the bathroom. I locked the stall door and pushed him in as I grabbed him by his hair and yanked it which made him yelp, and shoved his head down into the toilet.

I gave him what you would call a swirly(I think that's what you call it. but if its not its where you flush the toilet with their head in it.) I pulled him back up and he was gasping for air quickly and screamed.

"I h-hate you!" Marcel screamed and I gasped. That made me mad so I punched him in the face again, sending him a black eye and he yelped.

I let his hair go and watched as he ran out, and I sighed, rolling my eyes. Whiner. That's all he does. Whine, whine, whine. But he was so cute. From his hair to his dimples. His eyes are so green, its like when you stare into them, you're trapped. And when he smiles you can see those cute dimples he has. Wait.. what the hell? I don't like Marcel.

Yes you do, you're in love with him.

I am not in love with him! Stupid voice. I mumbled, and brushed the thought away as I went up to Harry and Marcel was beside him, crying with Harry trying to comfort him.

Harry looked up and smiled softly."Hey Lou.. can you stay over for a bit? Marcie fell again." Harry frowned, rubbing Marcel's back who was sobbing now, and I fake smiled.

"Awh! Poor Marcel!" I cooed. "Poor guy, to clumsy." I smiled, and Harry went to me, putting an arm around my waist and his nose buried in my hair. Marcel sniffed and looked at us, from me to Harry with the most broken look I have ever seen in my entire life. It made my heart break. He collapsed into more sobs and got in the car, crying in his hands.

Harry frowned and got into the drivers seat with me sitting in the back.

--------------------------------------------

When we arrived, Marcel immediately got out and stormed off inside and up to his room. Harry sighed and leaned back. "I don't know whats wrong with him and he barely talks to me.." Harry said sadly, looking into his lap.

"Oh.. I'm sorry love." I said and stroked his curls back and he just shrugged. "Don't worry about it.." Harry muttered quietly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey sorry! I know this is a really bad ending, but I have to go to bed and shower and such! I promise next chapter, I will erupt you with more feels, like last chapter. ;) Love you guys! thank you for the votes and  comments!!! :D