Chapter Seven

So Since This is y first story, there probably only going to be a few more chapters.. whoo, even though this being my first story has nothing to do with that.. but still! I just have more lame ideas, and I might end up deleting this in a while if I just don't like it, and if people don't like it. But anyway, Im going to try and get more feels going if you haven't already gotten them. And babes, the idea I have for my next Larcel fanfiction is very.. smutty. ;) On to tha story mothafuckaas leggo.!---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Marcel's POV)

-Three Weeks Laterr-

So.. me and Louis have been dating for a few weeks now, maybe two and a half. He said he wanted to keep it a secret though, and I had agreed. I can remember how it went. Detail and all.

-LE FLASHBACK-

I was at Louis' house, and we were watching the television on his bed, in his room. We were laying under the covers and my head was on his chest. Louis was laying on his back with his head propped up by his forearm, and his other hand rested on my waist.

"So.. we've been friends for a bit.. right.?" Louis asked.

I nodded. "Y-Yeah.. I l-like y-you a lot." I spoke. I had meant as a friend, but I also meant in the like like way.

"Well.. what if we were more...?" Louis asked quietly, and I could hear his heart beat a bit faster.

I blushed madly. "Wh-what do you m-mean?" I asked, a little confused.

Louis took a deep breath and rushed out, "Will you be my boyfriend, Marcel?"

When he said that, my heart started beating a million times faster and I felt this weird tingly feeling in my stomach. It was a good feeling though. Did I want to be his boyfriend? Oh, shut up Marcel of course you do.

"Y-Yeah.." I said and he smiled wide.

"Great." Louis smiled and grabbed my cheeks, pulling me in for a passionate kiss.

-END OF LE FLASHBACK-

I smiled at the memory, as I got dressed for school. I couldn't wait to see Louis.

----------------------------

After school, Louis had told me that he wanted to speak to me after school, and to meet him in the back. I told Harry that I would be home soon, and so I headed toward the back of the school.

Louis was standing there with his hands in his pockets.

I walked to him with a big smile.

"H-Hey L-Lo-" I started until I felt a hand go against my cheek hard, that it spun my head around.

I touched my cheek and looked at Louis with wide eyes. He shoved me against the wall hard. "You know that you're just a little piece of shit don't you?"

Louis snickered as he kneed me in the stomach and I let out a loud groan, gripping my stomach and he pushed me down to the ground.

Louis scoffed. "You actually would think I'd like you?" He laughed coldly and kicked me in the stomach.

I started crying. I thought that he did like me. I guess I was wrong..

"No, babe," Louis started coldly and firm, "I used you to get to Harry, and you thinking that I actually give two shits about you makes me laugh."  Louis laughed coldly again and picked me up by my shirt collar and threw me against the wall, punching me in the nose, which made a cracking noise and I screamed loudly.

"O-Ow!!" I whimpered loudly as my hand went up to support my nose, but then I got punched in the eye, and I started feeling light headed.

"If you tell Harry any of this, you won't be able to walk when I'm done with you." Louis smirked as he punched me in the bicep. "I never liked you."

I stared at him with tears coming out from pain, and from a broken heart. Louis leaned in, his lips coming close to my ear and I stiffened, crying still.

"Oh, and you know your brother, Harry? He's my boyfriend." Louis whispered and I could feel him smirk cruelly, and he kneed me again hard in the stomach before walking away and leaving me to sit there, sobbing.

When I heard those words, all the tears came rushing down my face. How could Harry!? How could Louis!? He had no fucking right to do this to me! I thought he liked me. But he didn't.. he's just like everyone else. He used me to get to Harry, and it worked. I sobbed hard and rushed into the school after a good fifteen minutes to wash up.

When I had examined myself fin the mirror, I had a black eye, and bruises throughout my body. I touched my nose lightly, and winced, figuring it was broken. I didn't pay much mind to it though, and just walked home after washing up.

What was I going to tell Harry? Or could I even talk to him? I hated Louis for doing this t me, and taking my brother away from me, and I hated Harry for doing this to me, for being a bad brother. If I did end up talking to him.. I don't know. I'm just going to have to make something up, since Im not allowed to tell him anything.

------------------------

When I walked inside, Harry was in the kitchen, his back faced to the door, I took this as an opportunity to try and sneak to my room, but Harry had heard me and I instantly put my head down.

"Hey bud! Have fun?" I mumbled a yeah.

"C-Can I j-just go to m-my room now pl-please?" I asked, starting to tear up again.

Harry must have noticed that something was wrong because he got up and walked over to me, putting a hand on my back.

"Hey pal.. what's wrong?" Harry asked and I flinched when he touched me, and moved away from his touch and in response, he just frowned.

He lifted my chin up and forced me to look at him and I grumbled and looked away as he gasped.

"Marcel! What happened to you!?" Harry urged, and I quickly came up with something.

"I f-fell walking down th-the stairs.." I lied quickly and Harry went over to the refrigerator and grabbed an icepack and rested it on my eye.

"Well, don't be so clumsy then." Harry smiled sadly and sympathetically at me and I sniffed and then winced, again realising that it was broken.

Harry must've noticed my action. "Nose broken?" He asked sadly and I nodded.

"We can go to the doctor tomorrow." Harry spoke and I quickly shook my head.

"N-No, I'm fine." I j-just want t-to rest.." I sighed sadly and stood up, walking to my room, shutting the door as the tears spilled out, laying down.

I cant believe any of this. This is the worst day of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

end of chapter! Comment what you think, and if you got the feels or not! Theres more to come, trust me. BUT OMG I HAD TO STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF WRITING THIS BECAUSE MICHAEL FROM 5SOS FOLLOWED ME OMG LETS SCREAM TOGETHER! 123 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT FUUUCK AHHHHH OKAY SCREAMING IS DONE. But this is how it went down.

*Flashback* So I was writing the story, and I heard my mobile go off and I checked it to see that Michael was doing a followspree, retweet if you want a follow. I retweeted, well quoted it about twice. Then, as I was on his profile, going to type my third tweet, I see his name change and It slided over andsaid, 'follows you' and I was like, hold on what the fuck! So I exited out of twitter and reentered, to make sure it wasn't just my imagination! And he did follow me! I was crying. Him and the other guys are such an inspiration to me along with the 1D lads. :D I love them so much, If you want to follow me on twitter, its all on my profile.

Comment, vote, share, follow! :D x