Chapter 10

OKAY YOU MUTHAFUCKAS UM DOING THE GODDAMN UPDATE! xD THIS IS US WAS SO GOOD OHMIGOD. ^.^ I HAD FRIENDS OVER SO I COULDN'T UPDATE. OKAY. M'SORREH. HERE IT GOES OKAY..... GAH-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Harry's POV)

"I h-hate you."

My heart stopped. My whole body lost colour. My eyes got watery. I was shaking. I never wanted to hear him say that. Ever. My heart was broken.

"Wh-What?" I asked, reaching for his hand with my shaking one.

"Don't touch me!" He said, flinching away. I looked down, tears streaming down my cheeks. I thought I was a good brother. I thought we were good. I thought that we were fine!

"Wh-What d-did I d-do? M-Marcel.." I looked up with glossy eyes, hard to see out of them. My voice was shaky and unsteady.

Marcel just shook his head, and looked down at his body.

I propped my elbows on my knees and laid my head in my hands. He hated me. I'm the worst brother, and he's so perfect. He doesn't need a brother like me.

I leaned back, coughing and took deep breaths with my pointer finger in the corner of my eye.

-Thirty Minutes Later-

(Marcel's POV)

I was laying on my side, my back turned to them. Them? Yeah. Harry and Louis. I hate them. Both of them. I can't decide which one more. Is it Louis because he made me feel so stupid? So.. shitty? And he beat me up everyday after and during school? Who made me think that he liked me? Even as a person? Or is it Harry for doing this to me? For always being the perfect one? Always being the one people admire and love? And, I'm just the brother. For dating Louis? After HE did all THIS to ME?

Harry made me feel this damn way! I hate him! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!

I laid on my back, and glanced at them through the corner of my eye. Louis had his hand on Harry's thigh, and Harry's eyes were closed, shaking, and mumbling something to Louis.

I let my eyes fall closed, making out what they were saying before I began falling asleep.

"He h-hates me, L-Louis." Harry mumbled to Louis. Just for being perfect.

"No he doesn't, Haz." Louis said. That's my nickname for him..

"Y-Yes he does!" Harry whispered. "He told me." I'm mad and upset.

Louis sighed, squeezing Harry's thigh. "It'll.. It'll be okay, love." Louis said, and you could hear the guilt in his voice. Why don't you stop talking to him.

I opened my eyes slightly, and looked over. Harry was leaned up against Louis' form, his head in the crook of Louis' neck.

Harry was shaking badly too. His eyes were all watered. His face was pale, with his hand was in a loose fist, put up to his lips as Louis' arm was around him, holding him.

I let out a groan and a whimper, turning my back to them again.

I heard Harry whine, before Louis stood up, and started walking him out.

Harry stopped at the doorway, and reached out for Marcel, whispering an "I'm Sorry," and walked out with Louis.

Moments later Marcel's mum came in.

"Baby.." She muttered, rushing to his side.

When I heard her voice, my head instantly looked up and tears came in my eyes. "M-Mummy.." I mumbled.

She crawled into my hospital bed, and held me in her arms. I cried lightly in her shirt. "My poor Marcel." She soothed, rubbing my back.

I sniffed, whimpering. "It hurts." I whispered.

"What hurts, love?" She asked with tears in her eyes, looking down at me.

I looked up. "E-Everything." I said softly.

She kissed my forehead and nodded, squeezing me in a big hug.

"I know, honey.. I  know."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Two Days Later~

(Harry's POV)

Marcel came home yesterday, and Louis has stayed with me until he said that his mum needed him home a few hours ago.

It's about six in the afternoon, and it's a Sunday. Marcel has to go to school tomorrow, but he just can't do gym. Or anything involving outdoor activities.

I slowly got up and opened my bedroom door, and made my way over to his room. We haven't spokes since what happened in the hospital.

I slowly opened his door, and peeked through the door. His form was on his back, shirtless, and had sweatpants.

I slowly walked in with a quiet sniff. I was happy he was asleep. maybe he just.. maybe we both just needed rest.

I sat on the corner of the bed, and examined his body. His arm was poking out of the blankets, and you could see the scars on his wrist and forearm.

What happened to him? Why does he feel like this?, I thought to myself.

I grabbed the covers that were laying over him, and pulled them down and gasped lightly. There were scratches all over his torso. Tears started forming in the corner of my eyes.

I laid next to him, and wrapped him in my arms, crying lightly, and closed my eyes to rest with my brother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there you motherbithces. xD hope youre happy. only a few more chapoters, maybe? Yes? No? yes? Idk. xD Baaaai. :D