Chapter Eleven

OKAAAY IM UPDATING NOWWW. HAPPY. GOOD. I KNOW. ENJOY FEELS KAY. ILL TRY AND MAKE IT LONG. -WINK WINK- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Marcel's POV)

I awoke with someone holding onto my back. I slowly turned around and saw it was Harry, and sighed. I did feel really bad, but this is his fault, and I'm not changing my mind anytime soon.

I carefully rolled out of his hold, and put my glasses on. It was about 6;45, so I didn't really have enough time to shower. I quickly put my clothes on and gooped and hair-sprayed my hair in it's usual position.

I walked out after adjusting my clothes together, grabbing my book, and walked downstairs, putting my backpack together. I sat on the couch, and opened my book to its marked spot, waiting for Harry to awake and drive me to school.

-----------------------------------------

Harry trotted down the stairs a bit later, dressed in a green rolled, short-sleeve shirt, black skinnies and boots. His hair was messy and pulled back in a quiff-like hair style.

After he grabbed his orange juice, his eyes flashed to mine and I stared at him blankly, my arms folded over my chest, standing at the door, my backpack slung over my shoulders, waiting on him.

He looked down, taking a deep breath, and then walked over to me.

"Ready, Marcie?" Harry tried, opening the door.

"Marcel." I corrected, "and yeah, I guess.." I shrugged.

He nodded and held back a frown, walking out and hopping in his car, and me doing the same.

When we arrived at the school, the note in my hand for the teachers, I got out quickly with my head down, and started walking inside, ignoring Harry's pleads for me to come back or come back.

Right as I walked in, people who I don't even know started walking up to me.

"Are you okay!?"

"Marcel! What happened?"

"We saw Harry crying! What happened Marcel!?"

I kept my head down, tugging my sleeves down too so nobody would see my body. I quickly walked into class, and gave my teacher the note in which she smiled and gave me a soft smile.

I smiled weakly back, and walked back to my seat, laying my head down, closing my eyes. I just don't feel good. I feel weak, and not to mention the massive headache I have.

Class ended, and it was time for lunch, being about 12;45. I wanted to skip, not feeling so hungry, and asked my teacher if I could stay in the room for my lunch period and he nodded, walking away to the cafeteria.

I laid my head on the desk, trying to relax, but then I heard footsteps and a familiar voice.

'Thought you were too chicken to come back so early?" The voice spat.

I turned around slowly, but my head was smashed back down into the table.

I cried out in pain. "Please.. please, please, please, please stop.." I whispered loosely and very quiet.

"Oh, shut the fuck up." He yanked my head back before sitting in the seat beside me.

I winced and slowly looked at him. "Wh-Why do you keep d-doing this?" I asked in a whisper again, tears streaming down my face.

He just chuckled coldly and grabbed my wrist and I hissed at the pain. He yanked my sleeve up and his mouth fell open.

I struggled to pull my arm back but his hold was just too tight so I gave up, trying to ignore the pain.

He let go and grumbled. "I knew you were weak." He slapped me across the face and I screamed in pain.

"Lo-Louis!" I screamed. He just chuckled coldly. "You're so fucking retarded." He spoke with a cold smile.

He held my cheek and scrambled to get up.

"Remember what will happen if you tell Harry." He warned and I ignored him and walked out, sobbing and ran to the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror.

Definitely a bruise. I splashed water on my face and locked myself in a stall the whole rest of the day until the bell rang for the school to be out.

After school, Louis somehow had found me and gave me another slap on the cheek, a terrible stomach ache by kicking me there several times, despite the scars everywhere. He scratched my wrist with his nails, and gave me another black eye after the previous one had just faded.

I walked inside fro my long walk home from the school and stepped inside. Harry was on the couch and right when we made eye contact, he instantly turned red in anger and rushed to me.

"Who the hell did this to you!?" He shouted, stumbling on his words.

I winced and shook my head.

"I'm not letting this go! Tell me right fucking now, Marcel!"

I looked at him with glossy, blurry eyes, and nodded, slowly, dropping my gaze to the ground.

I took a deep breath, him staring at me impatiently, and turned my gaze up to him before whispering.

"L-Louis."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh. Oh now what, Oh. oh okieee. ;)