Chapter Thirteen

Okay. Updating on my Phone. Sorry. I went to see a film and then my friend spend the night twice so now she's STILL asleep because we stayed up so late /early so. Yeah.

--------------------------------------

(Harry's POV)

I arrived home and Marcel was sitting on the couch.

I sat next to him, and slung my arm over his shoulders.

"Hey Marcie. You feeling okay?" I asked, looking at him closely.

"Y-Yeah.. I-I'm okay." Marcel spoke quietly.

I sighed, and nodded before turning my gaze to my lap.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" I asked, getting up, walking into the kitchen.

"A-Apple Juice sounds g-good." Marcel said.

I smiled and nodded, grabbing the drinks and thinking.

I have to tell Marcel.. about what I did. I can't really expect him to be happy, but I can't expect him to be upset either. I hope he'll take it well.

I sat back down next to him, and handed him the drink before letting my thumb stroke over his old bruises on his face and arms.

"Marcie.. about Louis.." I said, and looked up at him to see his eyes looking back at me with gloss over them.

I took a deep breath before re-opening my eyes. "I.. I hurt him.. not out of meanness, to just do it.. but as a lesson. What he did to you is completely wrong.. and I guess I showed him what it was like to be in your position."

Marcel was shaking now, and tears fell from his eyes and down his cheeks.

"Wh-What!? Y-Yes! Wh-What he did to me w-was terrible! B-but I'd n-never want s-someone to get h-hurt!" He cried, "L-like Jocks th-that pick on other k-kids! I h-have to watch them b-be hurt!!"

Marcel practically sobbed before running upstairs to the bathroom and slamming the door.

For a minute I thought he just wanted time alone. But then I thought that usually he would've gone to his room.

Then I thought that he had to use the bathroom. But then again, he should be out by now.

My eyes widened when I realised what he could be doing and ran upstairs, and heard loud crying.

I hit the door open forcefully, and looked down at the floor.

Marcel was sitting there, crying, with a blade in his hand, and tears streaming down his cheeks.

Small letters were imprinted in his arm. It looked like it said 'worthless', but I couldn't really tell.

He stared up at me and I quickly sat next to him, and held him in my arms.

"I'm s-sorry H-Haz!" Marcel sobbed out.

I just shook my head, and stroked his side, 'shhh'-ing him soothingly.

After a while, his cries died down and we were just sitting silently together in a comfortable silence.

My eyes trailed down to his arm, and I sighed.

"Marcie, you're not worthless. I promise." I said quietly.

Marcel sniffed, "I am worthless, Haz. I'm nothing."

I sucked in a sharp breath, my heart breaking as I listen to him.

"You're not worthless to me, Marcie. I think you're perfect, you hear? I think you're amazing."

Marcel slowly looked up at me. "Really?" He asked quietly and I nodded with a soft smile.

He just closed his eyes and snuggled back in my side.

We sat there like that. For the rest of the night.

I picked Marcel up, as he had clearly fallen asleep, and carried him to my room, laying next to him and holding him closely as we slept.

"I love you, Marcie." I whispered in his ear before drifting asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~please read below~
--------------------------------
Awhhhh. Good ending, right? Not for the whole thing. I'm seeing one more chapter but maybe with two parts, just to keep it interesting?

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK IF A SEQUEL? HUH HUH. COMMENT BELOW.

You Played Me (A Larcel/ Larry Stylinson AU Fanfiction.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara