Chapter Fourteen ~Ending!~ <3

Hiiii. Okay. Ending if the book. Probably won't be long because I need to think about the sequel. xD Updating from my phone! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Louis' POV)

I was at my locker when I turned and glanced at Marcel, and saw he looked away quickly and walked away.

It took me a minute to process, but then I quickly put my binders in my bag, slung it over my shoulder and slammed my locker shut.

"Marcel!" I called, but he kept walking.

So many things were running through my mind.

"Marcel! Marcel, wait up!" I called again, but he just walked faster.

I groaned loudly until he stepped outside, and I called his name once more.

"Marcel.." I said softly.

I thought he was gonna keep walking.

I wouldn't blame him.

I treated him like shit.

Like he meant nothing in the world.

That he was stupid.

But the truth is, he's none of that to me.

He slowly turned around and looked up at me from the floor.

My hands started shaking and I slowly stepped towards him.

He flinched.

"Please don't hurt me," Marcel whispered quietly, his eyes becoming glossy.

"I won't.." I said, slowly reaching up to touch his cheek, my eyes become glossy as well. "Again."

Marcel was watching me closely.

"Marcel, I am so.. I am so sorry. I'm not expecting forgiveness.. but I need to say this." I took a deep breath.

"When I asked you.. to hang out.. I'm not going to lie, my plan was to use you to get to Harry. And it worked.. surprisingly. I did think Harry was attractive, and we hit it off real well. But that's not the point... when I asked you to come with me to the carnival, I'm also not going to lie, I didn't care much for it, but I had fun.. especially after we kissed." I said, closing my eyes to remember the night.

"My stomach went a thousand different directions. My heart fluttered. I hid my blush. I felt sparks go everywhere. It made my heart beat.. insanely faster."
I spoke, re-opening my eyes to look directly in his, and he was staring at me intensely.

So I continued.

"The weeks after that I cherished. And.. I really had no reason to beat you up constantly, everyday. I really didn't, and don't. I couldn't tell you why I did if you asked a million times. But I can tell you this.. I can tell you that I regret hurting you emotionally and physically. I regret it everyday. Everyday, Marcel. And I can also say that, along the lines of.. all of it, everything, I can say that.. I am absolutely in love with you."
I said finally, looking him in the eyes.

"The moment we kissed.. I fell.. Just Absolutely, Truly, Madly, Deeply In Love With You." I said, tears falling now, as he was staring at me in shock, eyes wide and mouth agape.

"L-Like I said.. I don't expect anything.. I just.. I'm so sorry." I closed my eyes tight and started walking away, but froze in my place when I heard something that made my heart stop.

My hole world stopped.

I heard the best four words come out of his mouth.

The only thing I wanted to hear.

"I love you too." Marcel said quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhhh! Yeah! Sequel out in TWO WEEKS! I am sorry for the late update! I hope you all really enjoyed reading this as much as I did making it. For the sequel, I will ask my fans/readers to do fan art and things! But until then, I hope you enjoyed it!! Much love!! <3 Xxxx

Isn't an Epilogue first or is that before the book.. I think that the Prologue is first. I'll out which ever one it is, MAYBE, after this chapter and them behind having ideas for the sequel. Anyway. Enjoy! <3 SHARE AND COMMEMT AND VOTE WHOOOO! I can promise smut and much more drama for the sequel. (;