Chapter Six

Ehhhh Bunnies. That shall be what I call my fans. SORRY THAT I SLACKED FOR A BIIIT. SCHOOL STARTS IN ABOUT A WEEK FOR MESO IVE BEEN SHOPPING. And then I played Just Dance California Gurls on the Wii for a long time, also other dances like the mash-ups and chiz for 8 hours straight, and I can barely walk, im so sore. Anyways, onto the stoorryyyy. OH! WAAIT. I LOVE COMMENTS. They make me feel happeh. Okay, now its story time mothafuckas. xD------------

(Marcel's POV)

When I felt Louis kiss me, I instantly melted. It felt like millions of fireworks going off in my body, and his lips were soft and warm, which gave me a tingly feeling all over in my stomach.

I slowly had kissed him back and he moved his hand to my cheek slowly, still kissing me until I pulled away slowly moments later.

My eyes fluttered open, and I met light blue ones looking back at me. "Y-You kissed me." I said softly, touching my lips.

I saw him hesitate in the slightest. "Yeah.. did.. did you not like it?" Louis asked.

I shook my head. "N-No.. I l-liked it." I said, leaning down to rest my head onto Louis shoulder. Louis pressed his cheek into my hair, and we got lowered down on the ride, and hopped off as the place was closing.

Louis was holding me by my waist and my head was on his shoulder, and we walked to the lot.

"Did you have fun, Dimples?" Louis asked with a smile.

I nodded as I smiled too. "Yeah.. I h-had a l-lot of fun." I blushed.

Louis grinned as we approached my car and he spun me around to face him.

"Good. Me too." Louis said with a soft smile and he leaned in and kissed me again. I smiled slightly against his lips as I kissed back and he pulled away. "See you tomorrow at school, yeah?" Louis asked.

I nodded slowly. "Y-yeah. Bye Louis." I said quietly.

Louis chuckled. "You can call me Lou if you'd like. Bye Marcel!" Louis smiled and jogged off to his car as I got into mine and drove back home safely, smiling wide. That really was a fun night. One of the best that I've had. I genuinely had lots of fun. And I really, really liked Louis. He was fun to hang around with, and funny and nice. And he kissed me. No one has ever kissed me like that. It felt good in my stomach.

I pulled into the driveway and made my way inside. I looked at my watch and it was about 8:00PM, so I made my way up to my room and took a shower.

.....

After I was dressed in a jumper and pajama pants, I went to Harry's room to see if he was still awake, but he was crashed out on his bed, snoring slightly and I closed his door back and then went to my room. I checked my phone and saw I had a text message.

-Louis: Night babe !! Sweet dreams :) xx-

I smiled and blushed bright red at the text and how he called me babe. I put my phone away and laid down, looking at the ceiling.

I couldn't stop smiling whilst thinking about mine and Louis' kiss and how it made me feel. That felt like a first kiss couldn't get any better. His lips were so soft and warm, and the kiss made me melt inside. And when his hand had touched my cheek while we were kissing and it made me melt even more.

As I kept thinking with a wide smile on my face like a teenage girl who got a text back from her crush, I fell asleep.

-----------------

I woke up to the mumbles of wake up and me being shook. I groaned and wiped my eyes and looked at the person who was shaking me and saw it was Harry.