Chapter Nine ~Part One~

Heya guys!! Sorry for the slow updates! School, ya know.! I can only see just a few more chapters going with this story and then Ill start a new one! But.. let get to ze feeeels. :D-----------------------------

(Marcel's POV).

I ran upstairs. sobbing and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door shut and locking it before Louis and Harry could even walk inside. I sat down on the floor, curled in a ball. I hated myself so much. I fell in love with someone who was just using me to get to my brother, someone who didn't even like me as a person. For one reason. Because I'm everything my brother's not.

He's the one with the brown curly hair, the one with tattoos, and muscles and abs and tan skin. The one with perfect teeth, and is charming to everyone. The one everyone falls for just looking at him.

And then there's me. The ugly, worthless, stupid one. Slicked back blondish hair. Flabby, creamy white skin. Who wears sweater-vests and is nervous around anyone and everyone. The one who has stupid, nerdy glasses. The one everyone picks on just to get to his perfect brother.

"I cant do this anymore." I whispered to myself as tears streamed by my face. I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up and ripped open the mirror cabinets and took out some pills, taking a handful of whatever they were and holding them in my fist as I threw the bottle across the room. Then, I grabbed the blade that was in the drawer, and sat down again, crying.

I attached the blade to my wrist and pressed down as hard as I could. I opened my mouth wide once I saw blood spill out of my forearm and started making deep lines.

I tipped my head back in pleasure, still drawing a line, as I was crying still. I could feel all the pain just leave my body, and let the bade take control. I moved the blade down under the first line, and did the same thing.

I moved my head so that I could watch the blood drip down from my arm. It hurt so bad.. but at the same time.. it felt so good.

I removed the blade from my arm and then grabbed the handful of pills I once had, and dropped them into my mouth. I got a water bottle, and swallowed each of them, and laid down on the floor, the blade still in hand and looked up at the ceiling. I closed my eyes, and let the blood fall onto the floor, and the pills take over of my body.

(Harry's POV)

Marcel hadn't come out of his room. At least that's where we thought he went. Louis went home just a few hours ago. At first, all that we heard was sobbing, and screaming, and mumbles. Then it went silent. That was only about half an hour ago though.

I had figured that he had fallen asleep after all that crying, which I had no idea what was about.

I walked upstairs and went into his room, but he wasn't there.

"Marcel?" I called. No response. That's strange, I thought to myself. I looked in my room, and he wasn't there either. That would mean that there's only one room left. The bathroom.

I slowly walked up the door and out my hand on the knob, and turned it. It didn't open, so it was locked.

"Marcie?" I called, knocking on the door lightly, putting my ear to it as well. No response.

"Marcel." I said firmly, trying to open the door. "Let me in pal." I said, still trying.

No response.

Panic began rising in me. He wasn't answering me.

"Marcel! Open  the door!" I started banging on it with my fists, but there was still no response. 

After about seven more minutes of screaming his name, I backed up and then full on ran to the door, and kicked it as hard as I could, and to my surprise, it opened. 

I ran inside quickly and then I heard my foot step in something that didn't sound right. I froze in my standing position and slowly looked down at my feet. It was a red colour liquid. I followed the trail from my foot. It went up and then my body froze, and tears welled in my eyes.

The red liquid was from my brother. Marcel.

I quickly unfroze and ran to him, shaking him.

"Marcel, get up! Get up, get up!! Please!!" I was shaking, my whole body was. Tears were going down my cheeks. His face was pale, and his lips were a faded light pink. I looked at his arm, and covered my mouth with my hand, gasping as I was crying.

I grabbed his elbow slowly, and brought it to my lap. Cuts. There were two cuts, that looked like they were very deep. There was still fresh blood coming out of him slowly. His body was light. He was like holding a feather.

I quickly fumbled with my phone, taking it out of my pocket and calling an ambulance.

A few minutes later, I hung up with Marcel's torso in my lap, crying hard.

Then I called mum, and after two rings, she answerd.

"Hello?" Mum asked.

"M-Mum.." I choked. "M-Marcel.." I sobbed.

"What? Marcel what honey?" Mum asked, her voice full of concern.

I took a deep breath, and looked down at his face that had seemed to of gotten even more pale.

"H-He.. h-he c-cut h-hims-self a-and h-he o-overd-dosed on p-pills." I said in a quiet voice and there was no response from mum, I could only hear noises.

"I-I c-called a-a ambulance a-and th-they s-said th-that they w-would b-be here I-in a m-minute." I sobbed out, wheezing each breath that I took.

I heard sirens very close.

"M-Mum.. th-they a-are here." I spoke softly, crying and sniffing loudly.

"I'll be there." I heard her say, her voice shaking, and her whining until the line went dead.

They rushed in and I held Marcel in my arms closely, rocking, and sobbing.

They pulled him away from me and put him  on a gurney, carrying him away. I followed them closely.

One of them came to me.

"What is your relation to Mr. Styles?" A woman asked and I wiped my nose.

"M-My brother!! M-My twin br-brother!" I shouted.

She nodded. "You'll have to drive behind us."

I nodded slightly, and got into my car quickly, following them as they drove away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOH YAAAH BITCHESS I KNOW I GOTCHA MWEHEHE. XD PART TWO WILL COME TOMORROW BABES ;)