Chapter 7

I couldn't stop thinking of how Tamaki kept calling this his family. It was strange. To be part of a family. I would get up and get dressed and go to school and sit in class and converse with the twins and then I'd go to the host club, where I was treated like family. But after school, I'd go home and I was smacked around and I was abused by my drunken state mother. She treated me like I was a child. She was abusive.
I came home from one of Tamaki's outings and made myself something to eat. After I ate I was going to go to bed. I was making some rice, that's all we had. I guess I'm going to go grocery shopping tomorrow. 
Well anyhows, I was making rice. I heard someone on the stairs.
"Hey mother, how was your day?" I asked nicely.
"You!" She bite through her teeth.
"What?" I asked her.
"Where have you been all day? You weren't here to make dinner!" She yelled. I looked at her.
"I was at school." I said calmly.
"Oh yes. The school you didn't tell me you applied for, then got in and have been gone since you started. What's wrong with you? You little little bitch." She yelled. I moved back a little.
"I'm sorry mother. I didn't realize yo-" I started to speak before she interrupted me.
"Mother? I am not your mother, you are not my daughter or my anything. You are just a money tak-" I had enough.
"I make the money. I keep you alive. You are the bitch not me!" I screamed. The look on her face got angry.
"I didn't mean that." I said slowly and quietly. I moved back away from her. I was afraid. Oh so afraid. She picked up a small knife. I hit the counter and realize, i was stuck.