Chapter 4

I got to my locker only to see Haruhi standing there waiting for me. 'GOD LORD WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!' I thought to myself as I continued to my locker. I silently walked over.

"Kira, is everything okay with you? You seem... different." Haruhi said looking at me. I smiled at him.

"Of course everything is fine. Why wouldn't it be?" I asked him back staying as nice as I could.

"Hikaru said you weren't acting like yourself so I thought I would make sure you're okay." He responded to me. I gave him a smile.

"Well I was only standing my ground with him." I said a little to defensively.

"I get it. I just wanted to invite you to come to the host club after school anytime." He smiled and left. I opened my locker up and grabbed my next period books.
~Time skip~

It was finally the end of the day and I was about to go home when I decided to go to the host club. I walked thought the almost empty halls to music room 3. Once I arrived I opened the massive doors and spent in. Roses check... Seven boys in the center of the room check... I kept my bag as close to my side as possible.

"KIRA!!!!" Tamaki yelled and hugged me. I squirmed as I tried to get him to release me. It didn't work. So I had to push him off of me. He went into an emo corner so I ignored him. I looked at Hikaru and smiled sweetly.

"Hikaru, I'm sorry about what I said to you earlier. I need should have insulated your grade point average." I said to him. The look of hurt he had on when I stepped in the room was gone and was replaced with a look of happiness. I needed them to trust me if I would say anything about myself. I needed to trust them. It'll take time but one day I will trust them.

I sat aside as they did there little host club thingy and waited for it to be over so I could give some answers to Kyoya and hopefully get some answers. I observed them to take notes on there skills and weaknesses in case I needed to use them. You never know what kinds of creeps are out them and I pretty sure I'm here with 7 of them. After host club hours Kyoya asked me a bit about about myself.

"Have you lived in Japan your whole life or have you moved?" He asked.

"I haven't moved. I've lived in the same small house since I was born." I said. He wrote something down.

"Your a scholarship student, right?" He asked. Making sure.

"Yes." I simply said. It was weird. I have never been interrogated before. He asked bunch more questions and I answered them. Once he was finished I looked at him.

"Now may I ask you a question?" I asked. He nodded.

"Why does it matter if you know anything about me?" I asked.

"Well you see. As the host club our job is to make all girls at this school happy." He answered. I nodded. I was confused but nodded nonetheless. This would have had to be important if he was going to repetitively ask me questions. I would answer his questions as long as they weren't about my family.

A/N sorry for the short chapter. I'm also sorry for the long wait. I've just been busy. Thankz for reading.