chapter 2

When I got to school I sat in my seat and waited for the bell to ring so class can start. I looked at the door because I heard footsteps coming from the door. I saw the twins and Haruhi entering the doorway.

"Hey Kira." Haruhi shouted. I ignored them and looked at down at my desk. 'I refuse to look. I refuse you!' I thought. The twins walked over and sat on both sides of me.

"Kira, are you going to go to the host club again?" They asked in unison.

"I don't think I will be. I have something to do." I told them. They look shocked.

"What?" Hikaru asked. I looked at him.

"I'm volunteering at the daycare near where I live." I told them angrily.

"Where?" Kaoru asked.

"What are you a bunch of creeps?" I asked angrier. I really don't want to go through this with THEM.

"No, we just want to know." Kaoru whined.

"Days Day Care." I gave in. They cheered and left my alone. 'Why in the world do they want to know?' I asked myself mentally. The bell rang the rest of the class and the teacher came in. 'Today I won't end up on the floor!' I told myself as the teacher started to teach. I stayed quiet until the bell rang and then I instantly ran out of class and into the cafeteria. I sat in the cafe and ate my boxed lunch of leftovers. 'Maybe i should keep quiet for the rest of the day and call in sick at the daycare or just go home all together.' I thought worried about what will happen.

TIME SKIP

I walked out of my last period class and ran out of the school. I hurried to the day care. I forgot that they had a glass door again and walked right into it. With a loud thump I hit the floor. 'This couldn't get any worse!' I thought to myself as I opened the glass door. I put my bag in my locker and walked over to where the kids are.

"Kira, can you help me get the kids ready for snack?" Emi asked. After a few minutes we got the kids to settle and eat their snacks.

"Kira, can you play dolls with me after snack?" Ayame one of the kids asked.

"No sorry, I have paperwork to fill out sorry kiddo." I said. I help the kids wash up after snack and went into Emi's small office and started the paperwork. I heard a knock on the glass door and walked over to it. I saw the host club standing outside the door. I gave a loud sigh and opened it.

"Unless you have a kid who is under the age of 5, leave." I said. They looked at me funny.

"Come on. We want to talk to you about something." Kaoru said. I closed the door.

"I can't I have a lot of paperwork to do." I said before turning around and walking back to the office. When I was here I mostly did paperwork for Emi but if i finished early i played with the kids. I heard one of the babies crying from the nursery and walked over to see why. Honey-sempai was in the nursery with the baby's.

"GET OUT!!!" I yelled. He slowly walked out of the nursery with tears in his eyes. I started to feel bad.

"I'm sorry Honey-senpai. Did you need anything?" I asked. He looked up hopefully.

"Can we talk to you for a little." He asked. I nodded in defeat.

"But it has to be tomorrow I have a lot of paperwork to do." I said. He agreed and left the day care. I walked back into the office and opened my little book. I started to quickly write. NOTE TO SELF: HONEY MAY LOOK CUTE AND ACT CUTE BUT DON'T GET ATTACHED. HE USES HIS CUTENESS TO HIS ADVANTAGE. I closed my notebook and finished my paperwork. I handed home tired and sluggish. I opened the door and walked to my room. I closed my door and fell on my bed. I drifted slowly to sleep.