Chapter 1

I sat uncomfortable in my new seat at Ouran academy. I was a scholarship student and in being so wasn't rich. I didn't fit the rules of the school. I want a good future so I enrolled for a scholarship here and in about four other high end high schools. I got into three of the five high school but I finally made my choice to go to Ouran academy. It was a nice change of pace for me. It was more laid back here. I looked over to see four auburn eyes staring at me. It scared me so i fell out of my seat.

"Miss. Tanaka, why in the world are you sitting on the floor?" The teacher asked boredly.

"But... There was eyes... They were staring at... me." I said realizing no one believed me.

"Sit in your seat." She said. I quietly moved back into my seat and open my notebook. I started to note some stuff. NOTE TO SELF:TWO AUBURN EYES OWNED BY (MORE OR LES) TWINS WITH ORANGE HAIR. I wrote it quickly in my notebook then closed in.

RIIING RIIING

The bell finally rang and in one swift movement i was on my head with my books in my bag. I walked to the door. I stepped into the light pf the hallway. I started to walk downthe hall, i startsd to near footsteps coming up quickly behind me. I turned to see the annoying twins with a starring problem.

"Hello, can i help you?" I asked politely.

"Would you made coming to our club?" They asked in unisons.

"May I asked who you are?" I asked.

"I am Hikaru and this is my brother Kaoru,we are the Hitachiin twins." Hikaru said. I let them lead me to their host club. They opened the door for me and I was attack by light. I quickly hid behind the twins

"Oh, Hikaru and Kaoru it's just you." One of them said. He was taller then the twins and had blond hair and the sweetest lavender eyes.

"And Kira Tanaka." I think Kaoru said. The boy smiled and suddenly I was visable. He quickly grabbed my head.

"Hello princess, what's your type?" The blond asked. I looked around to see four others.

"Hold your horses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said shocked.

"What is it princess." The boy asked.

"First I'm not A princess, and two TYPE?" I said.

"This is the ouran highschool host club. There's the boy Loitia type, the silent type, the cool type, the natural type, the devilish type, or would you prefer me the princely type." He said.

"NAMES!" I shouted. I pulled out my note book amd at on the couch. I started to write: BLOND, SHORT IS... I realized i don't have names yet.

"These are Honey-sempai, Mori-sempai, Kyoya and Haruhi." He said.

"And you?" I asked.

"I'm Tamaki." He said. I looked back at my note book. BLOND, SHORT IS HONEY-SEMPAI. TALL BLACK HAIR IS MORI-SEMPAI, AVERAGE HEIGHT, BLACK HAIR IS KYOYA, SHORT BROWN HAIR IS HARUHI. AVERAGE BLOND IS TAMAKI. I wrote in the little white notebook. I carried everywhere with me. It meant everything to me.

"Whatcha writing?" One of twins asked. I screamed and hit the floor.

"You must love the floor, that's your second time on it." The twins said in unison. I stood up and walked out.

"This is stupid!!!!!!" I shouted as I slammed the door. I walked to my little house and open the door, I stepped in.

"Mom I'm home." I said quietly as I closed the door trying to stay quiet. I took my shoes off and ran to my room. I opened and closed my door. When I got on my bed i pulled a photo out and looked at it. It was me and another girl. I didn't remember her name... or her.