Chapter 8

*Beep Beep Beep*
What is that sound? Why does my head hurt so much?
*Beep Beep Beep*
What's going on? I have to get up. I have to open my eyes. I have to go home.
*Beep Beep Beep*
School. My friends. Why can't I open my eyes? What happened.
When i finally opened my eyes, i saw a white room. A white room with white walls. Machines that beeped. I saw the bed rails. I saw doctors and nurses rush by my room.
How long have I been out?

"Guys, she's awake!" Hikaru yelled down the hall. I smiled.
"MY DAUGHTER IS ALIVE!!" I heard a loud voice.
"Hikaru, can you make him quiet. Please?" I asked. My head hurt so much.
"How are you feeling?" Haruhi asked.
"I'm okay. But what happened?" I asked. Hikaru looked at Kaoru. Tamaki look at Kyoya and Kyoya at Haruhi. Honey looked at me and went to open his mouth but closed it again. Mori was silent like always.
"We went to you house because you forgot your book at school, and when we got to there, we heard a scream and so we knocked on the door and no one answered." Tamaki started. He looked sad.
"No one answered so we went in and you were bleeding on the ground. Stab wound to you torso. Knife still there. But no one else was there." Haruhi continued to explain.
"My mother did this." I muttered. Hikaru put his hand on my arm.
"That's what they think. They did an investigation. Your mother was never found." He said. What was i supposed to do, i couldn't have a job because of the school code and I'd lose the place.
"Okay." I started to cry. What was I supposed to do?
"What's the matter Kira?" Tamaki asked. He sat on the hospital bed beside me.
"I don't know what to do. My dad isn't around and my mom's gone and i don't know what to do." I said starting to cry more.
"You can stay with me. It's no big deal." Tamaki smiled. I gave him as much of a hug as I could.
"Thank you so much." I whispered into his shoulder.
"Thank you." I whispered again.

Hey my lovelies. I have a question, I want to design a new photo for the cover photo, but i'm not sure if you guys want a new one, or what you want to see so, what do you want to see in the new cover photo?
Thankz for reading.