Chapter 13

I woke up from a sudden loud sound. I head hurt. I than realized I fell off my bed. That dream was vivid. I grabbed the photo of the dresser.
"And you, must be Kiyo. How  could I forget my twin?" I asked myself aloud. Tamaki came running into my room.
"Are you okay?" He asked looking at me. Tears started welling up in my eyes. I looked at him and wiped away a tear.
"She was my sister. My twin sister." I said started to cry. Tamaki pulled me into a massive hug.
"It's okay." He whispered. I started crying harder. It was hard to breathe through the tears. How do you just forget?
"My father... he wanted me... my mother blamed him for my sister's death... and didn't want him... to take me... she than blamed me for... for him leaving because... living with the twin... of his... his favourite child was too much." I said in the breaks of my tears. Tamaki held me tighter. I can't believe I remembered him. He looked nothing like me. I looked more like my mother before her alcohol problem. Before my father left.

-time skip to the host club meeting-

"Kyoya, she remembers her father, there has to be something we can do to make her happy, let her meet him again. Let her talk to him. She is family now and this family stays together." Tamaki fought Kyoya.
"I'll see what I can do about it, but I'm not promising anything." Kyoya said pushing up his glasses. I could hear their discussion but I sat alone. I had my notebook open and I was writing my dream in it. Haruhi looked over at me a few times now. They think I'm weak, I know they do. They have since day one, but the abuse and the abandonment have made me strong, they made me the person who I am, I wouldn't change that for the world.
"Does she even-" Kaoru started.
"-what to meet him?" Hikaru finished his brothers sentence. Kyoya looked at Tamaki.
"I never thought about that." Tamaki muttered.
"So you just you would decide to create a path for her, that you would make the decision she wanted to meet the person who abandoned her." Haruhi fought for me. 
"Well, I just assumed-" Tamaki started.
"That she wanted to meet him?" Kyoya questioned. I looked up from my notebook. 
"Maybe I want to meet him, maybe I just want to know about him. That he was happy or if he wondered about me. Maybe I don't care." I stepped into the conversation. 
"It's my life." I said. Kyoya and Tamaki looked at me. I sat beside Haruhi.
"And what is it you want?" Kyoya asked. I looked at him and smiled.
"I want to know about him right now, where he's living, what he does for a living, his family life, everything, but right now I don't want to meet him." I smiled.