Chapter 14

"Tamaki, I found some information on her father." Kyoya whispered to me. I looked over to him.
"What is it Kyoya?" I asked, he looked at me, his unemotional face was still unemotional. He pulled a folder out of his school bag. He gave one more look at the folder and handed it to me. 

Hayashi Goro:
Twin Daughters |(Kira and Kiyo)
Son |(Haru)
divorced 
Remarried

I read over the file on him. He remarried. He has a new family. How can he just get a new family? He just started over, Like Kira never happened, how can we show her this.
"Kyoya, club meeting, do not invite Kira." I said. Kyoya nodded. He pulled his phone out ad call for a limo, we went and picked up the rest of the host club, minus Kira of course.
"Tamaki, what are you doing here?" My lovely daughter asked. I smiled at Haruhi.
"A club meeting, my daughter!" I  said loudly. She looked at me angrily.
"I'm not your daughter." She said. I smiled.
"Why can't you be more like Kira?" I asked disappointedly. Haruhi ignored me. I was hurt.

We got to the club. Everyone was here,except for Kira, of course. 
"We found information on Kira's family. On her dad." Kyoya started, we shared all the information with them. After the meeting we started dismissing the club when I heard a loud crash, I looked over to where the sound was coming from and there was none other than Kira.

A/N-- Some pretty bad stuffed happened today and I wanted to give you guys happiness, because I'm not happy right now.