5. Crossed Paths

A N A S T A S I A

The bell had just rung for the day to be over and I was glad. I needed to get away from Jordan's aggravating ass. I snatched the keys from his pocket and went over to the driver's side.

"Nigga what is you doing?" he asked me.

"This my car, and I wanna drive so get you ass in before you get left" I said hopping in and starting the car. He rolled his eyes before getting in. I let the top down so my hair could blow in the wind and put on some shades.

"You gotta do all that to drive" he said irritated. I tuned him out and turned the radio up, jamming to All Hands on Deck Remix by Tinashe and Dej Loaf. When Dej's part came on I killed it. 

I say all hands on deck

Bend it over, beat it up, put your hands on that

If you play your cards right, I can deal with that

I'm a queen, you a king, now let's build with that

Speeding off in the game, ain't nothing the same

I got older and I realized the game, why would I stay the same

Fucking right I changed and you're the one to blame

You're the one who broke me down yeah our love was insane

Whoa, I pull off with my new ones

Girl mad, when I see her she don't do nothing

I ain't looking for beef, I'm looking for freaks

I tell that nigga, I tell that nigga, like its nothing to me

You looking for me, I'm over here in VIP, like

Put your hands in the air if you fucking with me  

"Ain't nobody put they hands up though" Jordan mumbled. I sucked my teeth and turned off the radio.

"All you do is complain all the time, like damn shut the fuck up"

"Man we do the same shit all day everyday. Wake up, go to school, go home, eat, go to sleep, repeat. Like damn a nigga wanna have some fun. It's the weekend, shit"

"Nigga ain't nobody stopping you from having fun. Take ya ass to the club or some shit"

"You know damn well I can't go nowhere without yo ass so stop playing"

"Aight what you wanna do then? You wanna go to the strip club or some shit?"

"Nah, let's just go to that party that we heard ol' boy talking about in class"

"Aight whatever" I said shrugging and turning my music back on, ignoring him the rest of the way home. When we got to the house, I went and took a shower before lotioning up with some Twilight Woods from Bath and Body Works and looking for something to wear.

I decided on some black mula gang joggers, a white crop top with the words REAL WOMEN HUSTLE in red, red, black and white retros and a raiders snap-back. I sprayed on some perfume and put on some lip gloss as Jordan was walking in.

He had on some camouflage cargo pants, a black t-shirt, and a pair of timbs on his feet along with a black snap-back and a chain. He didn't even have to try to look sexy.

"Is you ready or nah?" he asked looking down at his phone.

"How I look?" I asked spinning around.

"You look like you finally found some swag" he said chuckling. I handed him my phone and told him to take a picture of me for Instagram. He rolled his eyes and snapped the picture before giving me my phone back.

I grabbed my keys before walking past him out the door and getting in my car and he followed after me getting in on the passenger side like a good little servant.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

M I S S Y

I had just put the finishing touches on my outfit. I had on a white crop top, and a black mini-skirt with sandals and my hair was down and curly. I already knew I was finna be hella cute niggas at this party, so I had to look my best. 

I put a few condoms in my clutch before I got a text message telling me my uber had arrived. I grabbed my house keys and out of the house, locking the door behind me. I told the man where I was going and we pulled off in the direction of the house where the party was being thrown.

I scrolled through Instagram and saw that Anastasia had posted a picture. I mean I guess she looked cute or whatever but I knew I was looking better. The man pulled up at the party and I paid him before getting out and heading in. The house was big as fuck and there were people everywhere. 

I walked over to the counter and fixed myself a drink before heading to the backyard where everybody was dancing and I saw Anastasia and and Jordan walk in holding hands. Like damn okay why y'all always together everybody know y'all together, the fuck.

Anastasia looked in my direction and smiled before walking over with Jordan following behind her. I need to find a way to separate them so I could talk to him alone. Before she could get to me she was stopped by Jeremiah a.k.a Jaybo, one the finest niggas at our school. I could never get at him though.

Anastasia blushed and Jordan mugged him. I sat back watching the scene unfold knowing this was gonna interesting cause he'd been crushing on her for the longest. Why? I don't know.

"Wassup Ana? Glad you could make it" he said smiling at her. She giggled.

"Thanks for inviting me".

"AHEM" Jordan said looking in between the both of them.

"Oh Jordan, this is Jeremiah." she said gesturing to him.

"Wassup. You can call me Jaybo" he said holding his hand out for him to shake but he just looked at it. 

"What's up bro. I'm Anastasia's BOYFRIEND" he said emphasizing the word 'boyfriend'. I shook my head at his pettiness.

Jeremiah just smirked and nodded.

"That's wassup. I see you Ana, moving on up girl" he said nudging her and they both laughed before he told them to have a nice time and walked off. They walked over to a bench and he mugged her the whole time.

They just unknowingly helped me out with this plan I had brewing in my head.