12. Gotta Get That Connect

AHMAD IN MM

A N A S T A S I A

Jeremiah, Jesse, and I rode in silence to the address we'd been given from the Jamaican Cartel. They wanted us to meet them in an area that was a bit secluded but still public enough to have witnesses if anything were to go down.

We pulled into the parking lot of Winnifred Beach in Eastern Jamaica. About 20 minutes from the hotel we were staying at.

"Well if I knew we were coming to the beach I would have wore a bikini" I said stepping out of the car.

"It's Jamaica, Stasi. There are beaches everywhere. You should have worn a bikini anyways." Jesse said and I rolled my eyes.

"Man where these niggas at. It's hot as fuck out here and I ain't tryna get no blacker" Jeremiah said pulling his dreads into a ponytail.

"This probably them right here"

An all black 2016 Lamborghini Murcielago with chromed out wheels and spinners. You could hear the bass of the reggae being played in the car.

Then he stepped out wearing black jeans and white forces and a white shirt with the quote "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." from Bob Marley. His hair was messy almost like an afro and he was dangerously sexy. I raised my eyebrow as he came up to me and kissed my hand. He looked to be around 19 or 20

"A pleasure to finally meet yuh Stasi" he said. My name sounded beautiful coming off of his juicy lips.

I smiled and shook as hand.

"We've heard good things about you and your Cartel Mr. Scott"

Please call mi Ahmad" he said licking his lips. His tongue seemed to go in slow motion over his lips and I started to fantasize about what else his tongue could do.

"Earth to Stasi" Jeremiah said snapping his fingers.

"My apologies. I zoned out for a bit"

"Nuh a problem. Follow mi to a private cabana mi had set up fuh wi"

We followed him to a cabana on the beach. It was nice and cozy and I could smell the beach water and hear the sounds of the waves as they crashed onto the shore.

"Lets get dung to bizniz" he said pulling out what looked to be a contract. "Mi cartel very important to mi, mi wi kill fuh it. Yuh fadda an mi fadda was bizniz partnas an dem did great bizniz togetha. Wi can mek lots of funds eff wi duh dis right. Yuh tink yuh ah can handle it?" His accent was heavy and I found it very sexy but I was here for business not pleasure.

"We wouldn't have it any other way" I said smiling.

"Good. Yuh can look at di contract an eff there nuhting yuh nuh like mi willing to negotiate" he said staring into my soul. His dark brown eyes mesmerized me for just a second before I snapped out of it. I looked over the contract to see how much we would be paying for the product.

"It says here you want $15K for 5 lbs of weed. 1 lb usually costs around $1K or $2K" I said looking up at him.

"Gyal, Jamaican ganja di best of all. It worth di funds"

I looked over at Jesse and Jeremiah and they shrugged. I nodded at them and looked back over at Ahmad.

"How about $13.5K for 5 lbs and we come back to you every 3 months for more" I said. He crossed his legs contemplating.

"$14K" he said.

"$13.8K is the highest I'm willing to go" I said putting the pen down and getting up.