6. Crazy Bitch

J E R E M I A H

I rolled my eyes my eyes as my ex girlfriend, Skye, texted me for the hundredth time today. Matter of fact we wasn't even dating we would just fuck from time to time and the delusional bitch was telling everybody we dated. When I tell you this girl was fuckin cuckoo in the head.

I definitely learned a lot from that experience, and that's what led me down this path to where I am now, to where I've spent the past 4 years of my life figuring out dating and relationships. So at least I have that.

It's been 4 years since I broke with her and she's still chasing me. She's still got me listed on her Instagram and Facebook pages saying that we're married. For the record we aren't now nor were we ever married. But that's the world she lives in. She tells her friends and co-workers we're married.

At parties I've talked to girls I've never met who knew her somehow, and they recognized me. "Oh, you're so and so's husband, aren't you?" No, that's the lie she tells everyone because she thinks she can lie her way back into my life. It's like, that's why I left you in the first place!

It doesn't matter how much space I create between us, or how many of her numbers I block, or how many of my social networks I block her on, or how many of her friends phone numbers I block she still finds a way to contact me.

The real problem is that she keeps lying to everyone until she believes it herself, and then she acts on it and tries coming around again. That's when she needs a good hard back-slap back into reality. Not her reality, because that's obviously not ever going to happen, but my reality, where I've let go and moved on.

She just doesn't get the fuckin message that I'm not ever going to be with her again. EVER. It's a very pathetic life she lives. She's wasting her life pining after me and I want nothing to do with her. Life is too short to waste on someone who can't or won't return her affections, who will never share her attraction.

I've always tried to remain civil. I've respected her space and her privacy. Not like I'm here to point her out by name. That's just mean, not to mention immature. I'm not here to harm her, nor would I want anyone else who is being stalked to harm their stalker.

I believe what triggered this latest round of her frontal assault is that she recently found out that I'm trying to get with Ana. That information goes directly against her world view, and explains why it would set off more obsessive behavior and naturally, I'm the bad guy in her world so it all comes directed at me somehow.

I say somehow because her favorite strategy seems to be to contact me, but then when I block her out, she loses that and starts to take aim at the other people in my life. If she can't get to me directly, she's going to get to me through someone else. Again, this is because we are all things in her universe for her to do with what she pleases.

Here is the text message exchange I had with her two weeks ago:

Unknown: Did you think I wouldn't find you my love?

Me: I really don't give a fuck if you found me cause I wasn't hiding to begin with? And who the fuck is this?

Unknown: Aww you don't remember me babe

Me: Think you got the wrong number.

Unknown: No I have the right one

Me: I don't got time for the fucking games. Who is this?

Unknown: You are mine forever.

Me: Bye.

The first text from her I just thought was one of my friends messing with me. We do that kind of shit to each other. A few hours after this took place,she kept driving by my house in a car with two other people, whom she no doubt has wrapped up in her little fantasy world.