20. No More Mr. Nice Guy

M I S S Y

I woke up in the hospital in a daze. I had a really bad itch on my leg but I couldn't scratch because it was wrapped in a cast. 

"Oy, what happened?" I mumbled to myself, closing my eyes.

"I'll tell you what happened" I heard a voice say.

I rolled my eyes. "Kristina leave alone"

"My name ain't Kristina bitch" the voice said. My eyes popped open and I saw Anastasia walking up to my bed slowly. 

"Ana... I-"

"Save it! I don't wanna hear not one pathetic ass excuse fly out of your deranged ass mouth"

Her tone is so cold, it could make hell freeze over.

"I'm sorry Ana. I really am"

"Trust me. WE know just how sorry you are" she said.

"We?"

She smirked as Jordan and Jeremiah stepped into the room. My eyes widened in fear.

"No, no, no. Please Ana I'm begging you. Please don't kill me"

"Oh we're not gonna kill you" Jeremiah said.

"YET" Jordan said.

"You're not?" I asked.

"Oh no of course not." she said sardonically. "When you get outta here, we've got something special planned for you" she said before winking at me and heading for the door.

"Oh, and don't even thinking about running your fuckin' mouth or that sweet little granny of yours won't make it see 65" she said before walking out of my room with Jordan and Jeremiah following behind her.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A N A S T A S I A

"Get someone over here to guard this door and make sure she doesn't even pop a pill without me knowing about it" I said to Jordan and he nodded before walking away leaving Jeremiah and I alone.

It was kind of awkward because I hadn't heard from him since I stood him up a few days ago.

"You could have just said you didn't want go out with me ya know?" he said and I sighed.

"Its not like that Jeremiah. I was just caught up. I was with Ahmad and we-"

"Ahmad" he said chuckling.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing in particular. I already knew you were with him. A little birdie told me to stay the fuck away from you until Ahmad's done playing with you" he said stuffing his hands in his pocket.

I rolled my eyes. "Look Jeremiah, I know you're jealous and all but you don't have to make-"

"Jealous? Are you serious?"

"What do you call making up lies to break up someone's relationship?"

"Ana, I have never in my life lied to you so why would I start now?"

"I don't know what you have and haven't lied about"

"Wow, you're really letting this dude get in yo head huh?"

I shrugged. "So what if I am"

He put his hands up in surrender. "You're changing Ana and not for the better." He shook his head in disappointment.

"What are you saying?" I asked skeptically.

He sighed. "I can't do this anymore. I'm out" He started to walk away.

"Wait. What do you mean you're out? Out of what?"

"This. This business and this friendship. I won't sit here and watch you let him destroy you. I'm sorry"

And with that he walked out of the hospital doors.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A H M A D

"So he just quit? Just like that?" I said to Stasi over the phone. I honestly couldn't care less but it seemed important to her so I listened.

"Yes. I honestly don't even understand his reason for leaving. Its so stupid" she sniffled.

"It'll be aight babe. We don't even need that nigga. Me, you, Johan and Yung can handle this shit"

She took a deep breath. "You're right. I'm trippin'"

"I know I am" I said and she laughed.

"I'll be home in a lil bit"

"Aight ma" I said and she hung up.

"Aight lil mama it's time for you to go" I said pushing her head away and pulling up my pants.

"Aww but daddy I wasn't finished" she whined.

I shook my head. "Look my girl gon be here any minute so ima need to get the fuck on"

She rolled her eyes and started putting her clothes on.

"I'll call you when I need you again" I said to her as I pushed her out the front door.

I took a quick shower and she was pulling up just as I got out. I put on some sweats and laid in the bed as she came in.

"You straight?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I'm just gonna take a shower and go to sleep"

"You sure? You don't want nothing to eat or nothing like that?"

She sighed and shook her head no before plopping down on the bed.

"I got a long day tomorrow with all these new shipments coming in. Jaybo is usually the one that handles all that shit and now with him leaving all of it falls on me"

"I told you everything gon be good ma. How about I get Johan to do all that and me and you just spend the whole day together tomorrow?"

Her face lit up. "Really? You'd do that for me?"

"You know I'd do anything for you, girl"

She smiled and kissed my lips.

Sorry for the late/short update but it is Christmas break so I've been busy working 5 days a week and being lazy the other two 😂😂Anyways Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
~honor_my_thug💜