21. Consequences & Repercussions (PART I)

1 MONTH LATER

J E R E M I A H

I'd just left the prison from visiting my dad. He'd said he'd wanted to talk about the organization and when I told him that I'd quit he flipped on me saying how he built it off of nothing and that I was just throwing it away and blah, blah, blah.

Honestly, I was tired of that shit. Tired of being in the game. Tired of the organization. Tired of Ana and Missy arguing. Tired of Jordan always trying to one-up me. And I was damn sure tired of Ahmad and Johan's aggravating asses. They made me so fuckin' sick. Like I honestly had no idea what Ana saw in Ahmad, but that's on her.

I pulled out into the street and I could swear I saw this black Impala following me. Every turn I made, he made. When I finally had to stop at a stop light the car pulled up next to me. The window slowly rolled down but I didn't recognize the person because he had his hood covering his face.

He pointed an MP5 out the window and my eyes widened.

"Night night battyman" he said before opening fire into my car. I ducked down and pressed my foot down on the gas. Fuck the red light. I could still hear the gunshots as I drove off which meant that they were following me.

"Fuck" I said as I rose up and continued to drive. I had to ditch them but none of these streets were elusive enough for me to lose them.

"Weh yuh a go battyman?" he yelled out the window still shooting at me.

I made a hard right trying my best not to get hit with any bullets.

"FUCK!"  I yelled realizing I had come to a dead end.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck" I repeated trying to come up with a plan. I looked back and saw them speeding toward me.

I quickly put the car in reverse and started heading toward them. The car smacked dead into the bumper of my car causing both cars to skid and flip into a nearby ditch. My air bags inflated and some of the glass flew into my body. I didn't care though I just knew I had to get the hell out of here.

I struggled to get out of the car and noticed that the guy who was shooting at me was trying to crawl away. I stumbled over to him and snatched his hood off to see who it was.

"I should've known it was your ass" I said rolling my eyes when I saw it was Johan. I pulled my gun out and pointed it at him.

"Why the hell you tryna kill me. I left Ana alone just like y'all wanted."

He spit out blood and started laughing.

"Yuh still nuh get it huh? It all part of a bigga picture " he coughed a little bit and continued to speak. "Him neva wanted her! Him wanted di organization. An wen him gets it him a guh kill har"

I nodded before firing two shots into his head. I placed my gun back into its holster. I limped back into the street and called for a taxi. I gave him Ana's address and told him to hurry up. I had to at least warn her. No matter what may have happened between us she was still my friend.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

J O R D A N

It was my turn to keep watch over Missy and honestly I didn't want to. I don't know what it is about the bitch but she just makes my balls itch! Like I legit cannot stand to even breathe the same air as her.