15. Birthday Disaster

M I S S Y

"Really?' I said smiling ear to ear as I was talking on the phone. Cam, Skye, and Desiree looked at me strangely but I waved them off. 

"Yes that's perfect... Okay, see you tonight... Bye"

I sat back on the couch and squealed in excitement, kicking my legs in the air.

"What's got you so happy?" Cam said boredly as he scrolled through his phone.

"You'll never believe this but Anastasia is having a huge surprise birthday bash tonight"

"Why is that so unbelievable? The girl is loaded" Desiree said as she flipped through a magazine. 

"True, but her along with some of her connects will be there. There's a transaction going down in the office on the upper floor of the club at 12. We can get rid of her and her crew and steal the drugs from the connect. Kill two birds with one stone"

"And how do you plan on doing that?" Skye asked.

"Well we can split up. Skye and I will distract Ana and her minions while you guys go take the shit.  don't want any fuck ups so do whatever you have to do" I said giving them a look that said "that includes killing"

I looked over at Cam and he had an unreadable expression on his face.

"Is there a problem Cam?" I asked.

"Nah, nah I'm good" he said.

"Good. Everyone get all dolled up. We got a party to crash"

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A N A S T A S I A

Jordan texted me around 8:30 telling me to get ready and to wear something sexy but comfortable. I went into my closet and decided on a grey jumpsuit with a pair of nude heels and with a nude, brown, and black Birken bag, along with a simple silver necklace and bracelet set, and some pearl earrings that my granny gave me before she passed away.

I laid my outfit on the bed and took another quick shower. I lotioned up and and put on my outfit before sitting down to do my hair. I did a slanted part and combed it down before hitting the ends with a curling wand. I applied some clear lip gloss to my lips and some mascara to my lashes.

I'm not gone lie I looked good as hell.

Jordan busted in my room just as I stood up to do a final glance over at myself

"Damn ma" he said biting his lip and I smirked.