Chapter one

Liam's P.O.V

  "Babes hurry up we have our appointment at twelve today at the adoption center so if I where you guys I would get my lazy bums up and get ready so we can get a little boy or girl" I explained to my four sleeping boyfriends.Yes I know a little odd to be in love with four guys but I love them all very much.

Once the words came out of my mouth they jumped out of our shared bed and one by one went to the closet so they can get dressed.I chuckled to myself then went into the kitchen to make breakfast for my boys.Once I got the toaster out and plugged it into the plug I felt strong arms wrap around me."Morning Lili" Zayn said kissing my cheek really fast then helping me get the plats and silverware out and setting it on the table.

  After Zayn and I set the table up Harry and Niall came down holding each others hands and giggling at a joke Niall just said."Morning babes" I said as they came over to me and kissed me on the cheek mumbling a small "Morning Liam."

 We all sat down at the table eating our breakfast and having small talk about rather we wanted a girl or a boy.We all agreed to wait until we got their to look around and see if their is a really special one that would catch our eyes.

"Come on my loves we are going to be late if we don't leave now" I told them as I looked down at my watch. Zayn smiled as he ate his toast in one hand while he had the car keys in his other,once Niall and Harry figured out why he was the first to get out of the house they looked at each other and started laughing."Someone is a little excited' Niall teased Zayn as we got into the car,Zayn rolled his eyes and started the engine to the car and began to drive to the adoption center.

"Zayn slow down I know you are exited but don't kill us before we are going to have a little kid in our house!' Niall scolded  Zayn.

"I'm sorry baby I am just really excited that we are going to have a little one running around the house soon" Zayn stated.

"We all are excited, but calm down a little love" Harry said with a smile on his face. Zayn nodded then continued to drive to the adoption center. 

Once we got to the adoption center in one peace we walked to the entrance and walked inside of the building.Harry looked nervous as we stepped closer to the building I reached my hand out to him so he can hold on to it.He smiled and tightened his grip on my hand "Harry are you alright love?" Niall asked Harry then kissed his cheek which caused harry to blush a slightly.

 "Im fine  don't worry" he smiled slightly.I look over to Zayn and see that he has the door open for us waiting patiently for us to go inside.

We walked into the adoption center and I could feel every ones eyes on us,I shrugged and kept on walking to the front counter where their was a woman in a black dress and had her hair up in a bun.I walked over to her with a smile on my face "Hi im Liam Payne these are my boyfriends Harry,Niall,and Zayn,I called a week ago if we could make an appointment so we can adopt a child."

 "Oh yes I remember now,it's very nice to meet you Mr.Payne,Mr.Styles,Mr.Malik,and Mr.Horan. My name is Ms.Stanley."

"It is very nice to meet you too" Niall said as he held Harry and Zayns hands. Ms. Stanley got up from her chair and walked around the counter and in front of us.

"What age are you looking for like two,three,five?" she asked us with a questioning look.

We looked at each other and then Harry spoke up "We are looking for someone around the age of two to four."

She nodded then turned around and started walking in a different direction she turned her head and said "Follow me and I will show you the room where we keep all the kids from one to four in."

We followed her into a room where their where about sixteen little kids inside playing with blocks or coloring."I will let you four stay in here and if a kid catches your attention and you might consider adopting please get to know him or her before you adopt so they feel a little comfortable around you first."

 We smiled at her "Of course we will get to know know them first before we adopt" Zayn told her in a sweet voice.She smiled then left the room leaving us in a room full of kids.

"What about that one" Harry said with the little girl with blond curls and brown eyes,Niall shook his head and let out a frustrated sigh then sat down on one of the plastic chairs they had set out for the kids to sit on.

"Don't worry will find the right one don't worry babes" I told them and kissed them on their cheeks.

Niall got up and we started walking around until I felt like something or someone was missing,I turned around and I didn't see Zayn any where."Haz,Ni have you seen Zayn he was just here a few minuets ago,where could he have gone?" I looked around worriedly to see if I could find Zayn but I couldn't. Harry,Niall,and I went to the other side of the room.This side was pretty empty besides the three kids drawing on my left.I turned to my right and that's when I saw Zayn crouched down in front of a little boy who looked about three years old with bright blue eyes and feathery brown hair.

Harry,Niall,and I made our way towards Zayn and the little boy who looked slightly frightened of all the people her.The boy had his legs up to his chest and his arms wrapped around them."Hey loves this is Louis,Louis this is Niall,Harry,and Liam" Zayn said pointing to each of us as he said our name. Niall crouched down next to him and gave him a smile and waving his hand to say hello to him.

Louis waved back slightly "H-hi im L-louis it's nice to meet you." Louis blushed and hide his face with his hands.

We all cooed at how cute he was and told him not to be scared of us.He uncovered his hands from his face and looked at us.He got up and walked towards Harry who was still standing up and made grabby hands toward Harry so he can pick him up.Harry leaned down and picked him up and put him on his hip.Louis smiled at Harry then grabbed one of Harry's curls and giggled "It twisty." We all laughed at how cute the little boy in front of us was.

"It is curly isn't it?" Harry asked Louis nodded and placed his hands on top of Harry's head and played with his curls.We smiled at how adorable he was acting.

"I think he likes you Harry" Niall teased and walked towards them.Louis smiled and stopped playing with Harry's curls and turned to Niall and smiled at him and poked his cheek.

Niall gasped "Oh no you didn't now I have to call in the big guns" Louis crocked his head to the side then Niall came up close to him and started to tickle him. 

He started giggling and trying to get away from Niall but Harry was holding him so he couldn't go anywhere." P-p-please I-I cant  breath " Louis pleaded between giggles. Niall pulled away and smiled at the smaller boy,Louis smiled back and then turned back to harry and started talking about his curls and how he  resembles Rapunzel 

Niall,Zayn,and I looked at each other then said at the same time "He is the one."

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Hey send me some feed back on

how I did for the first chapter 

more votes and comments

faster updates.