Chapter Seven

Zayn's  P.O.V

"Zayn babe come on we have to get Louis' things for him room so get your lazy bum up" 

I groaned "Five more minuets Liam." Then I sunk down into the bed sheets with a pillow over my head.All of a sudden I felt someone jump on me

 "Baba please wake up please" I took the pillow off my face then looked at Louis he had his bottom lip out looking up at me.I tried to look around everywhere but I always somehow would take a glance at Louis.

Louis snuggled up under my neck "Please Baba" 

I sighed then picked him up "Fine but you owe me something" Louis giggles then kissed my cheek.I smiled then put him down walking to the closet to get dressed in a plain white t-shirt putting a blue jacket,Then putting on black skinny jeans and white converse.I walked in the bathroom styling my hair in a quiff then walking down stairs to see Louis watching Power ranger's and Liam,Niall,and Harry talking about god know's what.

"Hey babe's"I said smiling then going around the table and gave everyone a kiss on the lip's before I went to the cabinet and taking out cereal and then milk.I walked back to the kitchen table then sat down eating my cereal.

"Glad to see your already up" I  smiled then looked over at Louis 

"I had a little extra help this morning" the laughed then continued back to their conversation.Once I was done eating I put the empty bowl into the sink deciding ill wash it when we get back from the store.

"Lou babe come here so I can put your shoes on" 

"Im coming Papa" Louis then started running into the kitchen with his shoes in his hand "Lou babe slow down before you hurt yourself" Louis nodded then stopped running so he started walked over to Liam handing him his shoes but Liam picked him up then setting him on the counter.Louis giggles then gave the shoes to Liam,Liam laughed then put his shoes on.

Liam picked Louis up then putting him on his hip "Come on boy's let's go" everyone looked at Liam then nodded getting off of the kitchen table then started walking to the car.Liam set Louis in his car seat and buckled him in then sitting down next to him,I walked around then setting down on the other side of Louis with Niall sitting in the front.Louis started wiggling around in his car seat "Loubear what's wrong?"

 Louis pouted then started wiggling again "it not comfy Papa" 

Liam frowned "Im sorry baby but you have to stay in it or we would get in big trouble with the police man." Louis nodded then looked down.

"Louis you wanna play with Baba's phone? I got a new game you can play" 

he looked up at me with a big smile on his face "really what kinda game is it?" 

I smiled then kissed his forehead "Power rangers." Louis started to get excitd

 "Baba can I please play with it?" I nodded then handing him my phone,He smiled then started to play on it.

Once we got to our destination Harry pulled up to a parking lot then turning around to face Louis "Louis babe can you stop playing the game for a second for me please?" Louis gave me back my phone which I put in my pocket then started to pay attention to Harry."Lou please don't go leaving any where just stay with us ok and if you do get lost go to the front desk where their is a nice lady and tell her your name then she will call for us.And don't talk to strangers ok love"

 Louis nodded "Ok daddy" we smiled then got out of the car.

When we got inside of the store Liam got a shopping cart that had a seat in the front of it "Louis you want to sit on here it's fun" Louis nodded then made grabby hands towards Liam so he can pick him up,Liam leaned down then picked him up setting him in the shopping cart.We walked to the paint aisle and started looking through paint,"Louis what color do you want?" 

Louis put his hand on his chin then looked back up at us "Red" they grabbed a red can of paint then going to the bed section.

"Do you see any bed that you like baby" I asked looking at him,Louis turned his head around then his eyes lite up

 "Baba look at that one he said pointing to the one that ha a slide and a tent (the one in the picture) 

"Lou babe I don't think that's safe" 

"Aw Liam come on we will put something on the slide so he wont fall of when he is sleeping" Niall explained. Liam then looked back at Louis to see he was looking at the bed like it was the only bed in the hole store.

"Come on Li" Harry whined

 "Oh ok but I just really don't want him to get hurt"

 "He is a little kid babe he is going to have lots of bo boos but we will be their to kiss it and make it all better." Liam smiled then looked down at Louis chuckling at him

 "Are you sure you want that one" Liam asked making sure before they spend money on it.

Louis looked and nodding "yes please Papa it's so cool"

 Liam smiled then kissed his forehead "ok baby we will get it."

I walked over towards one of them and grabbed it.It was still in the box witch means we have to have someone build it.I put it in the shopping cart then walked towards Niall and wrapping my arm around his waist kissing his cheek."You ok babe you seem out of it today." 

He looked up at me then frowned "Just a little sleepy babe don't worry" I nodded then kissed his cheek tightening my grip around his waist he laid his head on my shoulder and kissed my cheek I smiled at him then continued walking.We went to get him some chairs and a lamp for his room.

We walked up to the cash register and waited for everything to be registered they walked to the car and putting everything in the trunk then got in the car. "Thank you daddies for buying me all this stuff... I love you daddies" 

We where shocked but happy."We love you too Louis" we said in unison.He smiled then laid his head on Liams shoulder slowly falling asleep.

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Sorry for it being so short I had to babysit

this morning.Next one will be long a swair

and maybe something might happen who 

knows :)

follow?

vote!

comment!