Chapter Thirteen

Zayn's P.O.V

"Baba could you get me dressed?" I smiled down at Louis "hmm I would...if you give me some love first" I explained opening my arms for him to give me a hug.He giggled then scurried into my arms hugging me then kissing me on the cheek I chuckled the kissed his forehead picking him up then began to walk into his room."So LouBear what do you wanna weir today?"  he put his head on his chin and looked threw all of his cloths."I want to weir that" he pointed to a blue jacket,with a black shirt and black pants with his black TOMS and a hat.

"Good choice babe" I smiled down at him then began to get him dressed.Once I was done getting him dressed we walked down stairs and found Harry and Niall in just their boxers cuddling on the couch."Daddy, Dada look!" Louis explained pointing to the window,I turned my head and found snow coming down (their in winter)."It's so pretty" Louis explained looking at the snow in aw.We chuckled then Harry got up and picked Louis up giving him an Eskimo kiss which caused Louis to giggle.

Liam came down stairs and smiled then saw what Harry and Niall where Waring."I love you both a lot but why aren't you guys dressed?" Niall stood up and picked Louis up out of Harry's arms and started to tickle his belly."I thought it would be a good idea if you and Zayn went while me and Niall stay here" Louis stopped laughing then looked up at Niall and pouted."Don't give me that face Lou you will make me feel guilty" "I want you and daddy to come though." Niall whispered something in his ear and he started to smile "pinkie promise?" Louis asked sticking his pinkie out."Pinkie promise" Niall said wrapping his pinkie around with Louis'.

What did Niall say to Lous? I asked myself I shrugged "ok then Lou give Dada and Daddy a hug and a kiss and tell them bye" I said,Louis hugged Niall and kissed him on his cheek then made grabby hands towards Harry so he could pick him up.When Harry had Louis on his hip Louis gave him a slobbery kiss on his cheek and hugged him.

"Come on Louis let's go" Liam said holding out his hand for him to grab,Louis smiled at Niall and Harry one more time before walking over to Liam and me grabbing our hand then we began to walk to the park.

*At the Park*

"Look where here Lou" Louise eyes widened and when he was just about to run towards it Liam crouched down and grabbed his hands "ok Louis Listen to papa,don't talk to strangers and stay where me and Baba can see you ok.We are going to be right over their on the bench watching you and be careful not to go near the lake it might be frozen but you might fall in." I tried to have a serious face because Liam was over reacting but what made it more funny was Louis' face he looked confused but nodded "Ok papa can I go play now?" Liam kissed his cheek then nodded and saw Louis walk over to all of the other kids.

Me and Liam made our way to the bench and sat down "So when should we put Louis in school?" I asked curiously because he is supposed to be in pre-school but we just wanted to get him comfortable with us first before he went threw meager changes."Oh god don't even get me started Zayn you saw how I was just a few minuets ago imagine me when he has to go to school" I chuckled then kissed his forehead "it's ok babe he will be fine babe don't worry." "Your right im just worried about our little Boo" Liam sighed then laid his head on my shoulder.

Louis P.O.V

I walked around the park looking for someone to play with the kids back their weren't being very nice to me.I pouted then sat down on the snow making a small snow man.When I finished I smiled then looked for a little stick to give him a nose,I found one next to a rock then walked back to my little snow man.I put it on and smiled admiring my work "what is that,it looks weird" I looked up and saw a little girl with short brown hair wearing a red coat and black jeans with white shoes on her feet."I-It's my snow m-man" she laughed "that's no snow man thats just snow" then she stepped on it!.She stepped on my snow man. I stood up then walked behind a tree sniffling,why is she so mean? I did nothing to her Papa says always to be nice I guess her Papa never told her to.