chapter nine

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up to something hitting my foot "stop it" I heard a whimper then opened my eyes."Louis babe whats wrong?" I sat up and put him on my lap.He dug his head into my chest and sniffled more I rubbed his back."What happened hun?" I looked down at him with a confused look on my face,"My throat hurts" he pouted then snuggled closer into my chest."Here hun let me see" he looked up then I put my hand on his forehead,it felt kinda warm I moved my hand to his cheek and it felt warmer.

"Louis I think your getting sick hun" Louis put his head on my chest and snuggled into it "I don't wanna be sick daddy." I frowned then got an Idea,I got off of the bed then picked Louis up "come on Lou lets see if we have any medicine to help with your throat" he nodded then laid his head on my shoulder.I patted his back then maid my way down stairs to the kitchen and opened the cabinet where all of our medicine is at.

I set him at the counter and reached beside him and opened the cabinet and got out some medicen for sour throat and put it in the white cup and filled it half way."Come on Lou you have to drink this then ill give you some water,it will hellp with your throat."I put it closer to his lips then he moved his head back "but daddy I don't want to drink it"I sighed "come on Lou you would get better just hold your nose so you don't smell it then drink it."

Louis nodded then covered his nose with his hand and I put the cup of liqued back on his lips and he drunk it.After that he uncovered his nose then swalowed it "daddy can you get me water please?" I nodded then grabbed water in a sippy cup (we got all his toys and everything online) and handed it to him.

He took a big gulp from it then placing it besides him then looking up at me with a pout on his face"whats wrong hun?" he pointed to his throat then leand his head on my chest.I sighed "how about we go back to sleep yea it's pretty early so lets just go back to sleep."

He made grabby hands towerds me I picked him up and caried him to me and my boy's room then laid him down and got in next to him kissing his forehead then going to sleep.

~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'''

hey i know filler

but im going to

my grandpas puneral tommorow

and I feel a bit down.

I might not update on sunday sorry guys :/

i still love you!