Chapter six

Harry's P.O.V

Louis called me Daddy I felt like I was about to explode of just pure happiness. Liam sat in the drivers seat,Niall sat in the passenger seat and Louis,Zayn,and me sat in the back."We really need to get Louis a car seat" 

I nodded in agreement "yea your right Li maybe when were done with the interviews we can get him one." Zayn buckled in Louis and had his arm over his shoulder just in case something happened,Louis looked up at Zayn then smiled. 

Zayn smiled back ruffling his hair then taking his phone out typing something in his phone "What are you typing in your phone babe?" Zayn turned his head towards me then putting his phone in my face.He was downloading a Elmo app for Louis.

"Aww Zayn that's so sweet" I teased he rolled his eyes then looked back at his phone realizing the app was done downloading.

"Loubear you want to play a game on Baba's phone?" Louis face lite up and nodded his head enthusiastically.

Zayn chuckled then clicking the app and giving it to Lou "Thank you Baba" he smiled up at Zayn then snuggling into his side.

"No problem buddy i'll even let you play with it when me and your other daddies are getting interviewed."

 Louis looked up at me with a confused facial expression "Daddy what's a interview?" 

I chuckled "It's interview babe,and that is when someone asks you a lot of questions." He nodded then looked back at Zayn's phone and began to play with it.

After about ten minuets we got to the back door of where the studio is "Alright Lou I need to talk to you for just a second then you can go back to play your game."

 Louis looked up over at Liam "Yes Papa?" He is such a good boy I love him to death and I only knew him for a few day's.

"Me and daddies are going to be busy talking to the lady so you have to stay with Paul he is very nice and he will take good care of you sweetie." Louis' eyes widened then there where tears falling down his face.

 "No Papa,no leave please" he sounded so broken it made me almost tear up.

 "No,no,no Loubear we will be on the stage talking to the lady while your back stage,you can still see us love where not going anywhere I promise." Niall turned around in his seat and whipped Louis tears away.

 "It's ok Lou it will only be for a little while then we go to one more and then we can do whatever you want." Louis nodded then laying his head on my arm because he was to short to reach my shoulder.I ruffled his hair then unbuckled myself then did the same to Louis,I opened the door then got out and picked Louis up setting him on my hip. 

"Daddies are taking to long to get out of the car right Lou" he nodded then put his head on my shoulder.I know what will make them get out faster Louis looked up at me with his head tilted to the side.Aww he is so adorable I know I say it a lot but how can you stop I mean look at him. I smiled "Hey slow pokes hurry it up or I will tickle Louis" 

"No Daddy don't,Papa,Dada,Baba hurry up I don't want to be tickled!" they all chuckled and got out of the car.

"Your lucky we got out of the car fast Lou or Daddy would have tickled you" he smiled then wrapped his tiny little arms around my neck.

We made our way through the doors and entered the studio "I'll go look around for Paul" We nodded then made our way back stage while Niall went to search for Paul.Zayn walked towards me and Louis with a small smile on his face with Liam trailing behind him. 

"Hey Loubear do you still have Baba's phone?"

 Louis smiled then nodded "yup I have it in my pocket"