Chapter three

Zayn's P.O.V

  I can't believe she said that Louis is smart,funny,and has a lot of potential and I only knew him for about a half an hour and I found that out.I look at the other boy's and saw they where staring at the back of Ms. Stanley's head with anger in their eyes.I sighed and shook my head,she had no right to say that to us while Louis was in the same room.She walked down the hallway then took a right and then kept walking straight till we where at the front of the adoption center again.She led us into a privet room behind the counter she had been working at earlier and took a seat on the chair that was behind a desk.There was only three chairs so I let Harry,Niall,and Liam sit in them while I stood up next to Harry and held his hand brushing my thumb against the top of his .He smiled then turned back to Ms.Stanley who was beginning to talk.

"So which kid caught your eye?" she asked while bringing papers out of the side drawer next to the big desk.Is she being for real,is she that stupid I thought to myself then zoned back into the conversation.

"The little boy you made cry caught my attention very much,thanks for asking." Liam said sarcastically to Ms. Stanley,she rolled her eyes then looked up at all of us.

"Are you sure you want to have hi-" 

"Yes we are sure why do you not like him hmm their is nothing wrong with Louis he is perfect now if you please just give us the papers to sign so we can take Louis home" Harry interrupted her with his face scrunched up in anger because he had enough of her foolishness.

"Im sorry Mr.Styles,here are the papers all I need you guys to do is sign here and here and here" she pointed her finger to the lines where the boys where supposed to sign.After they finished she asked them to follow her back to the play room where Louis was at so we can go get his things.Once we got to the play room I looked around for Louis but I couldn't find him,I looked at the boy's and they where searching around to see if they can find Louis.

He was not at the corner where I found him so I started to go to the back of the room where their were about fifteen beds lined up against walls and little containers that had the kids cloths in them.I looked behind me then started looking around for Louis,"Louis" I called out but I couldn't hear anything once I was about to turn around I heard a sniffle coming from under one of the beds."Louis come here babe it's Zayn remember?" I heard another little sniffle come from the last bed from the left.

I walked to the end of the bed then sat down on the side of the bed where I can see Louis' face.He had tear stained cheeks and his eyes looked very puffy,I frowned then got under the bed with him."Louis what happened?" I asked staring at him with a concerned face.

Louis looked up and sniffled one more time before he started to talk."W-hen all of you left I w-went to the corner where I was before a-and this mean little boy named Alex t-told me that I-I was too s-stupid for anyone to adopt me.I started to b-believe him because n-none of y-you c-came ba-back."He explained with a few tears running down his face and onto the floor.

I hugged him from the side and he nuzzled his head into my shoulder letting a few more tears fall on my shirt causing a wet spot. "Don't listen to him Lou he was just jealous of you because he might have saw us talking to you and he somehow he knew that we where going to adopt you."I explained to him with a small smiled on my face,I whipped his tears away then got out from under the bed and Louis did the same.I smiled then ruffled his hair "So Louis where are all of your things?" Louis looked around for a while then went to a big drawer that had names of the kid's that sleep on this side of the room I guess.I looked back down at Louis to see he was having trouble trying to reach his drawer,I laughed then walked over to where he went then opened it for him and helped him put all of his cloths inside of a red power ranger back pack.