Chapter Fourteen

Niall's P.O.V

I couln't sleep well the other night,the way Zayn described Louis' friend it got me thinking of people who dressed like that when I was younger.They called them emo or punk and they would get in a lot of trouble and just do bad things and what if he starts to rub off on our sweet little LouBear.I sighed then got out of bed making my way into Louis' room.He was still asleep cuddled into his pillow and his green Poo blanket close to his chest.I ran my fingers threw his hair "I just don't want you to get hurt" I whispered then kissed his forehead.I sighed then kissed his forehead one last time then making my way into the kitchen and started to cook breakfast.

*Thirty minuets later*

I was just about to finish breakfast when I heard a little giggle come from upstairs and little pitter patters coming from upstairs.I smiled then went back cooking breakfast.About ten seconds later Louis came down the stairs with his hair going in all different directions.I laughed "Lou babe what happened to you're hair" he giggled then put his hands on top of his head and tried to make his hair go back down.But it wasn't working.He huffed then walked over to me putting his arms up "Hold on babe Dada needs to finish making breakfast ok" he pouted but did a small nod pulling one of the chairs from the kitchen table out and sat on it.With my help because he was to small to get on it.

"Dada?" Louis asked looking up at me from across the table "What is it babe?" I said getting the plates out from the cabinet and setting five of them on the counter and putting eggs and a piece of toast on each plate."Uh um erm whats a mummy?" I stopped putting the plates on the table then sat down next to Louis holding his hands and gave him a small smile "Well Louis it's kinda hard to explain but ill try my best to ok" he nodded which was a sign for  me to continue.

"Well babe a mummy is a girl who puts their kids before their self and loves their little boy or girl with all their heart and will always be their for them with the daddy of course"Louis looked confused but nodded "so a mummy is like you and daddies?" I laughed "kinda babe but where boys." he nodded "do I have a mummy?" I sighed "yea but not anymore you have me and you're daddies now though." He smiled then nodded "that makes me special then" I laughed then kissed his forehead "yes you are babe,your our special little boobear."

"Here Lou eat youre food and ill wake up daddies ok" he nodded then grabbed his little spoon and started to eat his breakfast while I went upstairs to wake up Zayn,Liam,and Harry.When I went into our room I saw they boys already up but with their phones to their ears I gave then a quetioning look but Liam put the phone away from his mouth and said "wait a minout" I nodded and tried to figuer out who was on the other end of all the boys phones.About four minouts later they hung up the phone "Who was on the phone?" I asked "It was our mum's they want to meet Louis" I nodded then the door bell rang."Comeing" I yelled as I went down the stairs with the boys following me then walking towards the kitchen giving Louis a peck on the cheek then sitting down to eat their breakfast.

I opened the door and saw my mum and dad with suit cases and big smiles on their faces."Niall my baby I missed you so much" my mom said hugging me and giving me kisses all over my face I laughed "hey mum,dad" My dad smiled at me then hugged me "I missed you son" I smiled back at him I missed you guys too,please come in where eating breakfast now."

*Hour later* 

All of our familys where here to see Louis he was shy at first but then started to warm up to them.About a few minoust before everyone was about to leave they wanted to say bye to Louis but their was just one problem...we couldn't find him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yea i know this is kinda a filler i was going to write more

but some family drama is happening so ill write some more on monday so yea.