Chapter two

Niall's P.O.V

  "He is the one" Liam whispered to us,I nodded in agreement and turned back to Harry and Louis smiling at them.

"Zayn how come you didn't tell us that you where going to look around?" Liam asked with a questioning look on his face.

"I did tell you babe,you guys where to busy freaking out about what kind of kid to get so then I went to the other side of the room and saw Louis sitting down in a corner playing with a power ranger toy by himself,so I walked to him and talked to him." Zayn explained to Liam,Liam nodded then kissed his cheek and we walked back to Harry and Louis.

  Harry had the biggest smile on his face as Louis explained to him that his favorite power ranger was the red ranger and told him that he had the action figure."That is wonderful Louis" Harry told him and put him down on the ground and walked over to me and held my hand and whispered in my ear "He is so cute Ni he was explaining to me how he didn't have a lot of friends here and he would spend most of his time in this room playing with his power ranger toy,and says that I look like Rapunzel from the Disney movie." I looked back at Louis seeing him talking to Zayn and Liam with a big smile on his face.

Liam smiled back at us then looked back to Louis and asked him to stay right their as him and Zayn made their way towards us."So babes what do you think about Louis?" Zayn asked us,we looked at each other then Zayn spoke up again "I don't know about you loves but when I saw him It was like he was the only kid in the room." We nodded in agreement then looked back at Louis and saw him sitting down on the ground playing with his power ranger toy again.We smiled then I went towards him and sat down next to him.

"Hey Louis" I said with a smile on my face,he looked up at me and waved his tiny fingers and continued to play with his toy.

Liam walked towards us and sat down next to me and smiled down at Louis."Louis?" Liam asked him with a slightly nervous look on his face.Louis looked up at me and Liam and gave a questioning look up at us."Well we where wondering if you wanted to get adopted by us."Liam asked with a small smile on his face.Louis smiled and began to nod his head enthusiastically we smiled down at him.

"Did you find everything alright sirs?" Ms. Stanley asked us as she stood by the door way with her hands on her hips.

We looked back down at Louis and nodded are heads "Yes we have and it's this little angle right here" Zayn said and ruffled Louis hair causing Louis to giggle slightly.We cooed then turned back to Ms.Ms. Stanley and saw she had a puzzled face.

"Ms.Stanly are you alright?" asked Harry with a questionable look on his face.She looked down at Louis then back at us.

"Are you sure you want to get...him their is a lot more kids who have more potential then him" she started to explain.

My face scrunched up in anger how dare she say that,Louis has just as much potential as every other kid here."Ms. Stanley I don't appreciate you saying that about Louis because he has just as much potential as every other kid in this room" Zayn barked at the woman.

She looked surprised but nodded sadly then mumbled a small "Sorry" and "Follow me this way" then headed out of the room.I calmed down then turned around and saw Louis with his head down and a single tear fall from his eye.

My eyes widened and I dropped down to my knees in front of him and whipped his tear away and hugged him."Don't listen to her Lou you have so much potential" the boy's looked at me then caught on to what happened and they all gave Louis a hug and whispering to him soothing words so he would calm down.

After about three more minuets of hugging Louis we all got up and walked to the door."We will be right back Louis just stay there ok"I told as I began to stand up and follow the boys. He nodded then out of no where he came running to me and hugged me.My eyes widened out of shock and hugged him back wrapping my arms around his tiny waist tightly.

"Thank you Nini" I cooed at the nick name he gave me,I unwrapped my arms from his waist and got up.

"You're welcome Lou we will be back soon alright" he nodded then walked to the corner we found him in.I smiled then went to go catch up to the boys.