Chapter Eighteen

Zayn's P.O.V

I woke up to a loud banging on our door then a loud "Get up your going to go to an interview in thirty minuets" I ground then looked over and saw Niall,Liam,and Harry rubbing their eyes and then they began to getting ready.I stayed in bed for a few seconds with my eyes still closed then I moved my hand around on the bed trying to find my little Louis.After about a minuet I couldn't find him so I opened my eyes and saw he was not their.

I saw Niall was already dressed in a white five seconds of summer shirt with a light green jacket,black skinny jeans,with white converse and his hair in a quiff."Niall where's Lou?" he looked confused for a second then started to freak out.I got off the bed and looked under the bed and saw nothing their.I slapped myself mentally then looked at the time and saw I have only twenty minuets to get ready.

"Niall you and the boys look for Louis while I get dressed" he nodded then went into the living room where all the boys where sitting and eating breakfast waiting for me to get ready.I got out a white t-shirt and a red and gray flannel,a pair of black skinny jeans and black combat boots.

When I was done getting dressed I saw the boys in the kitchen looking at each other with big smiles on their face."Why are you guys smiling we have to find Louis" they looked at me then laughed and pointed to the cupboard they where staring at what was making chewing noises.I laughed then crouched down and opened the cupboard and saw Louis eating cereal with his green blanket tucked under his bum so it would be more comfy.

"Louie what are you doing in their" he giggled then held up the box of cereal "Eating cereal Dada" we laughed for a few then looked at the clock,we had five minuets left.I picked Louis up then setting him on the bed and going into his drawer and got out a gray beanie,a black and white stripped shirt with an anchor on it,blue shorts that where rolled up at the bottom,and black converse.

I smiled at him then picked him up and put him on my hip then grabbed my phone and walked out the door with the boys following me to the elevator.Once we got to the bottom Paul was waiting for us with the car keys from the van and Louis' car seat in the other.

Liam picked up the car seat and started walking to the exit and put the car seat in the van.We followed him into the car then i put Louis into his car seat then got in the back seat while Liam sat in the passenger seat and Harry and Niall sat in the back with me and Lou.

*At the interview*

"You guys will be on in five minuets and Mrs.Jo wanted me to ask you if you could bring your sonon stage for the fans could see tonigh." Harry nodded then grabbed Louis other hand because Liam was holding Louis' other one.I looked over at Nial and wrapped my arm around his waist and kissed his lips.He smiled then we heard the man before say "your on in three,two,one" then we heard clapping and we heard a "Welcome ladies and gentle men,we have the biggest boy band in the world...Once Direction!"

We walked out on stage and when the fans saw Louis they made cooing noises and look how cute he is.I smiled then sat on the couch next to Niall and next to Niall was Louis then Harry and Liam.

"Aww look at the little man whats his name?" the interviewer asked looking at  Louis with a big smile plastered on her face."His name is Louis" Niall answered smiling then kissed his forehead.She cooed then looked over at Liam."So their was a tweet that you put on Twitter saying something about stop touching Louis.Why is that?"

He sighed "Well when we first got Louis their was a mob of fans and they where pulling on his leg and his arm which caused him to cry and we don't want Louis to cry.Then yesterday their was a ten year old fan and she grabbed his arm and he started to cry." Liam answered.She nodded then looked over at me with a questioning look.

"Zayn do you think being a parent is hard and if so explain." I looked over at Louis and saw he was playing a game on Niall's phone smiling to himself."Well it can be at times but Lou is the best kid in my opinion." Louis looked up at me and smiled then hugged my waist and we heard an aww from the crowd.

"Aww you guy's are so cute."

*After the interview*

"Alright we have to go back to the hotel pack our stuff then-" Paul was cut off by Louis saying "We go outside!" Paul sighed then rubbed his forehead "No Louis we have to go back in the bus and then stop at a hotel and have an interview and then a gig at seven o'clock to ten." Louis looked down then frowned "I w-wanna p-play" Louis pouted.I frowned "Don't worry babe we can go outside for a little bit when we get to the next hotel ok babe."

Louis smiled then hugged me "Thank you Baba" I smiled then kissed his forehead no problem babe take a nap we will be at the hotel soon.He nodded then snuggled up in his car seat and about five minuets later he fell asleep.

"I feel sorry for Lou" Niall sighed then ran his fingers threw his hair.Harry nodded then leaned into Liam."Paul when we go to the next hotel could you rent the pool off or something so Louis can do something?"

I looked at Paul threw the review mirror with a quetioning look."I don't know Z but ill try." We smiled then said at the sam time "Thank you Paul."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

their i updated sorry i didn't do it yesterday i had a big head ach but i hope this will make up for it.

comment

vote

follow