Chapter Nineteen

Harry's P.O.V

When we got back to the hotel I picked Louis up then began making my way to the elevator.When we were about half way to the room Louis started whining in his sleep and mumbling softly.I rubbed his back softly hopping it would calm him down a bit and lucky for me it did.Niall opened our hotel room door and held it open for me and the other boys.

When I got inside I set Louis down then pulled the covers over his small frame.I smiled then kissed his head and walked into the closet bringing out my suit case then setting it down on top of the end of the bed.I grabbed all my cloths and folded them neatly into the suitcase and when I was done I zipped it up and let out a small sigh.

"Li...do you think we did the right thing?" he looked over at me then wrapped his arm around my waist then walked me over to the couch and sat me down with him."What do you mean babe?" he question with a concerned look."I mean...getting Louis of course I love him with all my heart but sometimes I feel like...im not good enough to take care of him."

Liam frowned then grabbed my hand in his then kissed it "Babe you are good enough,Zayn,Niall and even me, think we arn't god enough for him ether but when he gives us hugs and kisses that all goes away because he has that big cheeky smile on his face is showing us that he is happy."

I smiled then hugged him "Thank's Li you always know how to make me smile" He kissed my forehead then answered "That's why im here baby.Now let's get Lou and head down to the tour bus before Zayn and Niall come up here and drag us out." I laughed then got off of Liam and walked over to Louis.

"Lou babe wake up for daddy please" he rolled over then berried his face in the pillow "No Daddy im sleepy." I sat on the bed then rubbed his back "Baby you can go back to sleep when we get on the bus." I turned around and looked over at me with a pout "ok daddy" I smiled then kissed his forehead and then it turned out to be all over his face.

"Daddy stop" he giggled then sat up on the removing the blankit on him then passed me his shoes.I put his shoes on then grabbed his hand then my suit case.We walked out of the room then into the elevator with some middle aged woman with red hair and tattoos all over her body.

When the elevator went down Louis held my hand tighter then looked up at me "Daddy did you know elevators go up and down" I smiled and let out a small chuckle."Really Lou I did not know that,your so smart." he smiled then looked down at the floor.

When I looked over at the girl she rolled her eyes and mumbled "stupid" under her breath.I looked at her then when I was about to say something the elevator opened and she quiqly walked out.I rolled my eyes then walked out with Lou and walked up into the tour bus.

when we were walked in we heard multiple 'hey babe' and 'hey Lou you sleepy?' I smiled then let go of Louis hand then sat on the couch.Louis walked up to Liam with droopy eyes "Come on babe lets go put you to bed it's late." Liam got up then picked Louis up and walked off to one of the bunks putting Lou in one and then he got inside with him.

I ran my fingers threw my hair and sighed "What's wrong Haz?" Niall asked looking at me with a quetioning look."Their was a girl in the elevator and she was emo or punk and she mumbled stupid under her breath and I think she was talking about Lou."

Zayn looked mad but kept calm and Niall looked upset "It's ok babe as long as Lou didn't hear we will be alright." I sighed then nodded "I just don't want him to have the kind of hate Liam had when he was a yong."

they nodded then kissed my cheek "It's ok babe lets head off to bed we got a pretty big day tomorow with the intervew then consert." I nodded then followed then to where the bunks where I looked inside Liams bunk and saw then both fast asleep with Louis laying on top of Liam.

I cooed then pulled out my phone and took a picture then putting it on instergram and twitter.Once I was done I went to my bunk then sat my phone down and soon fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aww Lirry moment if you liked it put #Lirry.

should I continue the story guys I feel like no one really likes it.

vote

comment

follow