Chapter Ten

Liam's P.O.V

I woke up to the sun coming from the blinds and the birds chirping outside,I looked to my left and saw Niall on my chest sleep soundly and next to him Zayn with his arms around Niall's waist.I looked over to my other side and saw Harry still sleeping and Louis with blood shot eyes but still asleep.I frowned what happened to my little baby I hope he is alright.I thought about waking him up or letting him sleep,I bit my lip then started shaking Louis lightly."Lou...Lou baby come on get up" he opened his eyes then with the back of his palm he rubbed his eyes then looked up at me with a pout.

"What's wrong hun" I asked running my fingers threw his feathery hair, looking down at him frowning.He pointed to his throat "it hurts really bad Papa make it go away" he sniffled then dug his head into my chest.I felt his forehead and cheeks "baby your burning up come on let's see if a bath will cool you down."I carefully crawled off the bed then reached over and picked Louis up and walking into the bathroom getting the bath ready then I went to his room to grab a white shirt and sweat pant's then walking to the bathroom setting Louis on the ground taking off his clothing and setting him in the cloud water.

Louis started shivering and chattering his teeth "i-it's co-cold Papa" I sighed "Im sorry baby but you have to stay in their so your temperature will go down." He pouted then continue to shiver "Ill be right back" I said getting up off the floor then walking to his room grabbing his toy car and his red power ranger then walked back in the bathroom to see Zayn on the floor talking to Louis about god knows what,"how come your in this cold water babe did papa put you in here are you sick?" Zayn started to ask Louis."Yea Z he is he told me his throat hurt and he was warm so i put him in the bath to see if it will lower down his temperature." Zayn turned around and smiled at me then looking back at Louis and frowned "we have to do so much stuff today and management want all of us to be their."

My eyes widen "what are we going to do I know he is not going to be comfortable with one of our moms for bloody sake's he does not even know any of them" I heard a wince then looked at Louis then sigh "im sorry Lou I didn't mean to yell Papa's just angry" he nodded then sneezed.Zayn looked at Louis and pecked his cheek "It's tome to get out bug" Louis stood up and with the help of Zayn got out of the bath tub and started to shiver,I put his yellow duck towle and wrapped it around him drying him off as best as I can.

Louis sneezed again.Oh my goodness he is not getting any better he is only getting worse "come on Lou put your arms up so I can put your shirt on" he put his arms up then held on to my shoulders so he wouldn't fall as I put on his sweat pants.Zayn grabbed Louis hand then looked down at him "Lou how about you we go watch some car toons and we will ask Daddy to make you something to eat" Louis shook his head "no hungry Dada tummy hurt" he frowned then started walking down the stairs and going into the living room to watch T.V,I went into our room and got Harry and Niall up.

"Come on my loves we have a lot to do today and Louis is sick" when I said that Niall jumped up then speed walked down stairs to check on Louis.I looked at Harry to see he had a small frown on his face "What's wrong babe?"I asked then sat down on the bed next to him running my fingers threw his hair."Im a bad dad" he mumbled then looked down biting his lip,"why would you say that Harry your the best dad in the world we all do mistakes and it's fine as long as we don''t do it again.What happened?" he sighed then looked up at me "I knew he was sick because he was whimpering this morning about how his throat hurts and all I did was give him some throat medicine and told him to go back to sleep because I was tiered and god im horrible just imagine how he felt like he probably didn't even sleep.Im so horrible" he teared up then put his face in his hands I frowned "no your not babe we would have done the same thing don't worry ok,calm down it's ok but we just have one problem."

He looked up at me with tears running down his eyes I whipped them away then continued "We have a busy day and management said we have to be their and we will have to be back late and Louis is sick and we want to take him with us but our poor baby is just to sick." He frowned but who are we going to leave Louis with he doesn't know anyone besides us and Paul." Maybe we could have Andy come over and watch him but he needs to be asleep so we could leave." He frowned "I don't wanna do that to him it's so mean and he would be so upset" I nodded but that's really our only decision babe" he nodded "Ill call Andy so get dressed well leave around five o'clock pm" he nodded then kissed my lips and got of the bed and went into the closet to look for something to weir.

It was four thirty and Andy will be here any minuet and Louis is on the couch with a sippy cup full of oringe juice andd a green Phoo Bear blankit wrapped around him.I sighed I really don't want to leave him here but I have to I can see it on the other boys faces they don't want to leave him here eather but we have to.I got cought out of my thought by the door bell ringing Niall opened it and put on his fake smiled "Hey Andy thanks for comeing" Niall led him into the living room where Zayn,Harry,Louis and me were.We all greated Andy then Andy looked at Louis "Hey Lou im your uncle Andy it's nice to finally meet you " Louis smiled then rolled over soo he was facing the opiset direction from all of us.Harry leaned down and kissed Louis cheek multipul times making him giggle slightly "daddy stop it" Harry smiled then kissed him on his fore head then walked over to talk to Andy. me,Niall,and Zayn walked over to Louis and kissed every where on his face making him giggle.

Zayn smiled "you want Baba to sing you a song so you can go to sleep?" I looked at Nial and gave him a thumbs up because thats one way we could get Louis to go to sleep.Louis nodded then cuddled up on the couch as Zayn sung him Give me love by our good friend Ed and he fell asleep instently.I looked over at the boys then pointed to the door as a sign to say 'lets go' they walked to the door with small frowns on their faces.I didn't want to leave him here eather but he can't be to atached to us.

And boy I was wrong so wrong...

'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'

Hey i updated and i think it's one of the best

chapters I did.I want to thank those of you who

like the story because without you I wouldn't

have 15 votes.

vote!

comment!

follow!