Chapter Sixteen

Niall's P.O.V

*Four weeks later*

"Louis come on love the bus is here" I sighed then started to walk upstairs into Louis' room and smiled when I saw Louis trying to put his shoes on."Dada I put my shoes on wrong" he mumbled then looked down.I frowned "it's ok babe here let me help you" I crouched down then put his shoes on then kissed him on the forehead."You ready?" he nodded then grabbed my hand and walked out the door.

When we where about to go inside the bus we heard someone yell Louis name,we turned our head and saw Edward running towards up.Louis let go of my hand and smiled at him when he coughed his breath "Hey Eddy what you doing?" Edward smiled at Louis "I wanted to say good bye before you left" Louis frowned but then Edward hugged him "Don't worry Lou ill see you in soon because school going to start soon." Louis nodded then broke the hug and smiled at him.

"Bye Eddy,i'll see you soon" then he waved at Edward and grabbed my hand and we walked into the bus.The bus started moving which meant this is the beginning of tour.Louis sat on Harry's lap while watching The little mermaid while Liam and Zayn where on twitter."Are you exited Louis?" Zayn asked looking at Louis with a smile on his face then going in his poket and taking out his cigerits.Louis nodded then put his hand on his nose then whispered something to Liam and continued watching the movie.

I sat next to Zayn and laid my head on his shoulder,he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my lips really fast then continued looking threw his phone.Once the movie was over Louis got bored.Well who could blame him.I picked him up then went into the back room where their is another couch and it had XBOX 360,a flat screen,and my guitar.

I looked over at Louis to see he was trying to get on the couch by himself but it was to big.I chuckled then picked him up and sat him on the couch.I walked over to my guitar and picked it up then sat next to Louis."Dada sing" I smiled then started to sing Diana.

When I was finished he clapped his hands and smiled.I put my guitar down and picked him up then laid down on the couch and lifted him up like he was flying.He started giggling "Superman save us!" I explained he laughed then I pulled him down and hugged him.:I love you Lou" he smiled then gave me a slobbery kiss on the cheek.

We heard yelling come from the living room and then heard someone break a peace of glass and walked out of the bus.I looked at Louis then kissed his cheek "stay here babe i'll be right back" he nodded I went to turn the T.V on.I walked out of the door and only found Liam sitting their with his head down.

"What happened?" I whispered so Louis couldn't hear."Well me and Zayn got in an augment about how he needs to cool down on the smoking because when he is around Louis,Louis needs to covers his nose and mouth so he can't smell it because he told me he can't breath correctly when Zayn smokes around him."

I sighed then ran my fingers threw my hair "Li you shouldn't have told him we where going to ask him to cool it down or not smoke in front of Louis." Liam nodded then looked down,I kissed his head going outside and found Zayn sitting on the ground with a cigarette in his mouth.I sighed then sat next to him.

"You know he is right Zayn." he sighed then flicket it "I know he is but still it helps me releave stress" he laid his head on my shoulder."I know babe but I don't know if you saw Louis but he had to cover his nose and Liam told me that Louis told him he couldn't breath." Zayn sat up and his eyes widened "Really,I-I didn't know that he had to do that when I smoked" I frowened "It's o-" "No Ni it's not I shouldn't have smoked infront of him or yelled at Liam."

He stood up then grabbed my hand and pulled me up walking into the bus and saw Liam on the couch with Harry holding him and whispering soothing words to him.Zayn sat next to him and kissed his forehead "Im sorry Liam,I just thats how I releave stress" Liam nodded "I know Zayn im not telling you to stop.We would all like it if you would.But just don't smoke infront of Louis babe."

He kissed Liam's lip's "Baba?" he stopped kissing Liam then looked over at the game room door and saw Louis peeking threw the door."Come here babe" Zayn held out his arms then Louis ran up to him and hugged him."Love you Lou" Louis smiled "I love you too Baba." We smiled at them then looked outside and saw the hotel we are going to stay at.It was actually really pretty."Alright let's roll"Harry said then grabbed his bag and Louis and passed us our bags then we walked outside.

_____________________________________________________________________

Aww cute.

I really need comments guys.

I don't want to be mean and say 5 comments for next chapter but i really need the comments guys.

so any way pretty goo chapter^^

vote

comment

follow